Cheater Light x scared Reader

(Y/n)'s POV~~~

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in my bed. I looked at window to see darkness all around. I turned my face to see what time that was but the clock wasn't working. There was an unknown fear inside me as I stood up to check everything. I switched the light on but it wasn't working either. I opened the door and went to next door where Light stayed. I knocked on the door. "Light, are you here? Please open the door." I believed that Light would never betray me after all I'm his girlfriend. I looked at the lobby covered with darkness. I'm not scared of dark but the feelings inside me were scary which made me shiver. After a while Light opened the door. As he opened the door, I hugged him quickly without giving a single thought. "Light, what's.....what's going on?" He just hugged me back in response. "Light, it's....it's scary, tell me...what's happening here and why is it too dark?" He set his mouth next to my ear and whispered "Because it is the end." "What....what do you mean by that?" "You're such a fool. Couldn't you notice that I'm Kira....and my next prey is....you (Y/n) (L/n)..."

"No......." I quickly got up from my bed screaming in fear. I was breathing heavily as I looked at window and saw rising sun. I looked at clock to see that it was 6:30 a.m. "(Y/n), are you ok? I heard your scream." Light entered the room. "Light..." I started trembling as I saw him. "You saw another nightmare, didn't you?" I just nodded with slight tears in my eyes. He sat next to me on my bed and hugged me gently. I started sobbing and crying harder in his chest. "Shh....don't cry. It was just a nightmare." He comforted me while petting my head. I pulled apart after a couple of minutes and I was feeling much better. I smiled at him and said "I love you, Light." "I love you too (Y/n)." and we shared a kiss.

Time skip.....

"Have you found anything, Lawliet?" I asked with fake cheerful voice. "Shh.....how many times have I told you not ot call me by my real name?" I couldn't put my fake smile again. "Oops...sorry....I forgot." That nightmare was still stuck in my mind. "Anyways, are you okay? You look down today." L asked with a little worry in his voice. Did I mention that we were childhood friends. We both took care of each other. "Everything is fine but I want to go home. May I take a leave?" I asked him passionately. He went closer and stared into my (e/c) orbs. He then put his hand on my forehead. "Hmm.....your temperature is normal and it doesn't seem like you're sick. But you surely look tired. You better go home and rest today." He pulled himself off of me. "Thank you, La....I mean Ryuzaki." I made my way to the door as he cutely smiled at me "Take care (Y/n)-chan, see you tomorrow." I just nodded with a smile and then left.

The road was extremely silent. It was kind of scary to be alone walking a lonely road. I started humming my favourite song. Still my heart was beating faster. I was going straight lost in the rhythm of the song. When someone came and hit my hard on my head from behind as I fainted....

I opened my eyes to see Light sitting next to me. No sooner did he see me awake than he hugged me. I was feeling weak. I looked at Light weakly. He was just smirking. "Hey (Y/n)-chan, I need your help." He requested me. I was in love with him, how could I deny? "Anytime." I answered. "Would you give answer of my question?" "Of course." "I love you (Y/n)." "I love you too, Light. But it wasn't a question, was it?" "Do you really love me?" He kept giving me that innocent smile which melted me. "Of course." "Then tell me the real name of L." He asked me. "Why—Why do you-" "Just answer me if you love me...." "But..." He stood up and put out a knife and land it on his wrist. "Tell me, or it is gonna hurt...or maybe you can lose me forever-" "Light, listen..." He pressed the knife as blood started coming out of his wrist. "(Y/n), hurry...it hurts." He was still giving me that smile moreover I could see pain in his eyes. I stayed silent but he still kept pressing it harder and harder. My love was committing suicide just for an answer. He started mumbling farewells. First that nightmare and then this. Now I couldn't hold it anymore... "It's Lawliet." I just told him. He looked at me but my gaze was pinned on the ground. "Now please....stop it....don't hurt yourself...I love you." Tears started falling from my eyes. "Good girl." His voice had totally changed. I looked at him with surprised face. His face, his voice, his language had totally changed. "Light..." I said. He bent down and hugged me. "You were such a sweet lover, (Y/n)..." It widened my eyes. "What....What do you mean?" "Hm...you're baka...but let me tell you the whole truth." I was just staring at him. "You know I needed you because you're the one and only girl who knew L's real name. So in other words I used you." Tears now started falling violently as I started sobbing too. "And now you are useless for me." He blackmailed me....After saying those last words, he came closer to me and kissed me forcefully. I tried to pull apart but his arms were stronger. He kissed me until I closed my eyes..forever....

In death note - Name : (Y/n) (L/n)

Cause of death : lacking of air

"Goodbye, (Y/n). Hope we never meet again."

Death note one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara