Light x Dead!Reader

A/n :- Hey everyone, sorry to update after sooo long but I was out of idea and out of requests and out of time and...umm..nevermind, it's just a short scenario that I came up with. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

Warning: Contains slight mention of sexual harassment, so if you're not comfortable, I suggest you skip this one.

(f/p) - Favourite Place

Light x Dead!Reader

Light's POV~~~
I was walking down the road with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. It was a special day for me and someone else who is no longer in this world. I had taken the day off from university to meet her. It's been a while after all. I made my way straight to grave yard and find the certain name on it. I smiled a bit and put down those flowers. "Hey (Y/n), missed me? It's been a while.."
I sat down beside her grave. She was my childhood friend and we got closer as we grew. She was also very smart and so kind. We used to go to the same school and she used to live in the same street. "Sorry, I was caught up with some events lately. Couldn't spend much time with you, you must be mad at me." I chuckled. "I still remember your mad face, how you used to pout and I had to treat you for my mistakes. How you used to steal my ice creams and annoy me all day long." I giggled a bit. "Hey (Y/n), How great those days were! How innocent! See, what has adulthood made me? I wish those childhood days could stay more, I wish you could stay more..with me" My voice cracked a bit. I took a deep breathe to continue my talk with (Y/n). She may not reply me but I knew she was listening to me. She always used to say how charming I was, and she could listen to me all day long. Things were pretty perfect until that day... "I'm sorry I couldn't save you that day." And all those past memories started swirling around my head. (Y/n) was forcing me to join her to (f/p) but I denied with a straight face. She was being too stubborn that day. She even said that if I wouldn't join her, she would go alone and I overconfidently told her to go ahead. I wish I never said that...I wish I had joined her. She was basically hurt how I denied so with madness, she made her way to (f/p) but it was so late at night. She was walking the road when some guys stopped her. She must have screamed out for help but alas, no one was there, not even me. The long story short, she was brutally rapped and killed by them. After a couple of hours, (Y/n)'s parents called me to inform that she wasn't back. It made me worried. (F/p) was right around the corner and she never spent that much time alone there. It was 2 am and it was cold outside. I put on my jacket. "Onii-san, you're going out at this time!" Sayu exclaimed. "(Y/n) is missing, I need to find her." I replied and left the home. I looked around the whole way. "(Y/n), where are you?" Shouting her name, just to hear her voice. But the utter silence was maintained. I was desperately looking for her when I found someone lying on the ground. I went closer to her and that was the only moment when I didn't want to see her. But luck wasn't by my side. Every cell of my body was regretting, why did I have to leave her alone? Only if I was with her that day, she would be alive. "It was all my fault (Y/n)." A lone tear escaped from my eye. How vulnerable I was after that accident, but then...I wiped out my team and recollected my composure. "But it's time for them to pay back (Y/n). I will make them suffer, everyone of them...Now I have a deathnote (Y/n), I will kill them, in worse way than they killed you. They will rot in hell. I promise (Y/n), I will take your revenge. They have stolen my everything, that lovely voice of yours, that beauty to sooth my eyes and that soul whom I loved so dearly. But enough, I will be the king of the new world (Y/n), watch me. This world is rotten so I will create a new world free of crime, so that at least your spirit will be happy here. You will still be my queen, right (Y/n)?"