L x Reader

A/n :- I have no idea what the hell I just wrote but I wrote it anyways. I can't get Avengers out of my mind and it was decades since I watched Death note and updated it so I thought why not to combine them...Please tell me if you have any other ideas I can work on...Thank you for reading.

L x reader

L's POV~~~

I was walking down the hallway making my way to my room in our shared apartment. I was thinking about her while passing by her room. I wonder what she would be doing right now. I was brought back to reality when I heard her scream. My eyes widened in terror. Is she alright? I rushed in her room and saw that she was crying with her pillow in her lap. She looked at me and her expressions changed to 'surprised' one. "La..Lawliet...were you awake?" She asked me while wiping her tears. I looked around in the room to make sure that she was perfectly fine. Once I made sure, I got closer to her and hugged her. "What's wrong?" I asked gently. "They died...everyone died..." She sobbed. I was absolutely confused until I looked at the TV which was showing something. "What are you watching?" I was the best detective of the world but I was never able to figure out a girl's mind. "Avengers Infinity war." And she again started crying. I hugged her tightly and sat beside her. It took her a while to calm down. Why do people cry while watching TV? I mean it's not even real. "I'm sorry I got carried away but it was so sad. Avengers almost lost against Thanos and Thanos got all the infinity stones and Thor was so hurt and Bucky and Peter and and everyone died..." I could say that she was about to cry. "No no no no no....Please don't cry again." I pleaded with a cute face. She looked at me and gave me a cute smile. "Have you ever seen the avengers?" I shook my head saying 'no' as an answer. "Nope...what is it?" She got overly excited she jumped out of the bed. "Then I have a perfect idea for tonight...It's a movie date today..." She said while jumping here and there. I couldn't believe someone can be so happy just by movies but I smiled anyways at how cute she was. She then put up the new movie and jumped on the bed again besides me. She started explaining the situation as the movie started. As the time passed, I got to know a lot about the bunch of people called Avenders...I mean Avengers. They had superpowers and I was a little fascinated by them. I couldn't take my eyes off the fight between Tony and Steve. It was kind of heart touching but not so much. I felt something in my lap. I looked down to see (Y/n) sleeping while resting her head in my lap. She was sleeping so soundly. I had to admit that she was looking so adorable. I turned off the TV and lay down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her protectively. I kissed her forehead. "I'll be your Captain America, dear." And I fell asleep.