Yandere L x reader

Yandere L x reader
~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
   It was beautiful morning when I opened my window and started getting ready. Another day of work might not hurt, right ? Eventhough I wanted to take leave for a day but my senior or should I say the main person or boss denied directly. He didn't even ask the reason. But I can't blame him either since I had a little crush on him. He was so smart and adorable and he is so sweet to me just as a srawberry cake. Yeah, you got it right. His name is Lawliet. Everyone knows him by his nickname L but he trusted me enough to tell me everything. I was actually his PA (personal assistant) so I was kinda glad to be the PA of the world best detective. I locked my home and started walking towards the headquarters. I was enjoying my journey when I met my childhood friend Light. He waved at me as I rushed over to him. "Hey (Y/n), good morning." "Good morning Light. How have you been?" "I'm fine. How about you? Are you ready for tomorrow picnic?" I shook my head. "I'm not getting any leave." His face turned into sad one. "That's not fair, you work hard enough everyday so you seriously deserve a leave." Light's words made me so happy that I put a kiss on his chick. That was natural between two of us but unaware of future, I couldn't realise that it will turn out like this. I then reached to headquartes. I greeted everyone with cheery smile asusual. I made my way towards L's room. I knocked the door. No responce...I knocked it again....again no responce. 'He might be somewhere else.' I thought to myself. I was about to leave when I realised that the door wasn't lock at all. I was worrying about L so I couldn't hold myself. I slowly opened that door and said 'hello'...I came to know that the room was empty. I felt safe then. I turned on the light just to see the wall full of my pictures, my biodata and all my missing stuffs. My eyes widened in surprise. 'Why are they here?' I asked to myself. I looked at screen of computer and noticed that it contains so many videos about me. 'Does it mean, L was stalking me that hard?' I took some back steps as I still couldn't believe my eyes. I could think of nothing but to run away from there.

I was panting heavily since I came running all the way. I better be at home. I took out my key to unlock it but that was already unlock. I got scared. I opened the door with trembling hand. 'Who's inside?' The silence...it was the worst responce. I gathered courage and entered home. I took umbrella which was right beside the main door so that I could protect myself. I got in to check. I opened the door and that scene made me totally scared. I lost my grip so umbrella hit the ground as I rushed into the room. I saw my best friend Light lying on the ground DEAD. I took his head in my lap. "Light, Light...open your eyes...please....Light..." I started begging as the tear started flowing. "Light...please, wake up..." "Dead people don't wake up." I could recognise that voice clearly. I turned around to see L right behind me holding a knife. I was frozen there. I was even more scared when L got closer to me. "D...did you k-kill Light?" "Oh...I see, you still care for him?" "Of caurse I do. He was the only person who gave me support. He was far more better than you. He did not ever stalk me like you do everyda-" Before I could say anything more, L held my neck tightly. I tried to escape but his grip was strong. He let go of my after a while and I fell on the ground breathing heavily. "Listen carefully (Y/n)." I couldn't just get loose too easily. I swung my hand and tried to slap him but he easily dodged it. He gave me an evil smile. "hm...so you got courage to slap me?" His words were rather scary. He took my hand in his. I was so scared that moment. 'Why? Why is this happening? He's not that L whom I know!' "here, from now on, this hand will never even try to do such things" He said as he started cutting it with knife. It hurted. "No..." the pain made me scream. "Do you want me not to hurt you?" I nodded lightly. "Then do exactly what I say, understood?" I nodded again as a tear rolled down my cheek. "(Y/n), now, hug me." I was frozen there in fear. How could I hug a monster? "I said hug me" He yelled out. I commanded my body to do exactly. I hugged him not so tight. I could feel him smile like pervert. I then moved apart. "(Y/n), kiss me." He was going far but I had no other choice. I leaned and kissed him roughly as he kissed back. That time I was feeling like I'm a pet dog whose master is yandere. I was trapped in this case from which I can never escape. My life actually ended there when he said "(Y/n), I tell you to LOVE ME."