Welcomed

Junkyu's POV...
Haruto and I returned to work the next day. As we walked in all the employees turned their heads towards us. It was silent for awhile until all of them cheered. They hugged me and Haruto and congratulated us. Lisa ran towards us while shouting.

"Ohhh Junkyu I am so happy for you!" Lisa said while hugging me. "Awe thank you so much!" Me trying to talk while she tightened her arms barely letting me breath. She let me go and walked towards Haruto. She looked at Haruto with her scary expression which scared haruto. "Junkyu! Haruto!" Said someone from behind us. It was jihoon running towards me and Haruto.

He ran to us then gave both Haruto and I a big hug. He congratulated us then handed us a little gift bag. "I got you two a little gift." Jihoon said. Haruto looked at me and said I can open it. I smiled then began to open the gift bag. I pulled out a tiny box, I opened it and it was two necklace's with the letter 'H' and 'J' on it. "Awe jihoon it's cute!" "Wow! This is so cool. Thanks man!" Said Haruto and I to jihoon.

Haruto told me to turn around, I did and he began to put the necklace around me. "You must promise to not take this off okay? You are mine." Said Haruto that made my heart beat faster and made me turn red. The entire staff began to tease us and cheer for us. "Woaah! Harutooo!" Said one cook. "Just cute!" Said another. Everyone began to tease us more until my father came in the room and told everyone to get back to work.

He looked at Haruto and I with a serious look then smiled. The day was just busy, so many customers coming in and watching us from outside. We knew they were here to see Haruto and I together but of all places why did it have to be at work.

Haruto's POV...
As the crowds were beginning to die down I looked at Junkyu who was obviously exhausted. He walked into the back and I followed afterwards. As I walked in the back Junkyu hugged me out of nowhere. I was a bit surprised then proceeded to hug him back because I knew he needed it.

"Everything alright my little koala?" I said. He shook his head, I ran my fingers threw his hair and asked "You sure?" He shook his head again. "I'm just a little tired ruto." He said in a really tired voice. I kissed his forehead and told him to go rest in the break room. He rejected and told me he wanted to help with the orders so he could get done. I fixed his apron for him and we both proceeded to walk out when I stopped in my tracks. Junkyu looked at me and asked "Ruto are you okay? What's wrong?" He looked in the direction I was looking in. We were both staring at a tall, thin, handsome looking man. "Who's that Haruto?"

"It's my cousin.. Hyunsuk."Hyunsuk noticed us across the restaurant, he smiled and ran towards us. He hugged me and said "Haruto my favorite cousin. How are you??" "Hyunsuk? Oh my god! What the actual fuck?" I said finally coming back to reality after spacing out. "Oh my god, how long has been? Like 3 years?" I said to him. "Woah! Three years really? I don't know man." He said. He then looked at Junkyu and smiled. "And you must be his boyfriend. Hi, I'm Hyunsuk, Haruto's cousin. I'm so glad to finally meet Haruto's boyfriend." He said to him which made Junkyu laugh awkwardly.

"Junkyu! Haruto! Boss said to get back to work." Jihoon said as he was walking out from the kitchen. We both looked at him annoyed and said we'll get to it. As I turned back to Hyunsuk I noticed that he was staring intensely at jihoon. I nudged Junkyu, he looked at me confused I then pointed to Hyunsuk. Me and Junkyu let out a small chuckle "Woah, seems like someone is crushing on jihoon." Hyunsuk then looked at me waving his hands trying to deny it. We started walking off when Hyunsuk said something to us.