Deja vu

No one's POV...
It was 8:30am when jihoon woke up for the day. He got himself ready and began to make breakfast for his boyfriend and Junkyu. While he was cooking he remembered that noa spent the night with them. Jihoon walked into Junkyu's room and saw a shocking sight.

He saw Junkyu cuddling up with noa. Junkyu was tightly in his arms. Jihoon was about scream, but he held it in. Hyunsuk then walked into the room as well. He was about to scream before Jihoon put his hand over his mouth. "Shhh" jihoon said.

"Are they cuddling?" Jihoon nodded at his words. They slowly tip toed out the room and tried to close the door, they failed when they saw noa wake up. Hyunsuk quickly closed the door and the two went to the kitchen.

Noa looked at the door then looked down at Junkyu who was laying on his arm. Noa thought he looked so cute and stunning by the way he was laying. He carefully pulled his arm out trying not to wake him. Noa looked at his phone and remembered he had a studio hunting appointment.

"Shit!" He murmured, noa quickly got dressed and crept out Junkyu's room. "Good morning" noa turned around after he heard jihoon. "Oh, good morning. Listen I have to head to an appointment, May you please tell Junkyu to call me when he wakes up?" Jihoon took a bite from his food and nodded.

Noa thanked him then left. "What's going on between them?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon shrugged his shoulders then continued eating. An hour later Junkyu woke up to an empty bed. He whined to the thought that seeing noa again was just a dream.

Jihoon knocked on the door then entered with his food. He placed it on his desk then turned around to face him. He saw Junkyu with a frown "What's wrong?" He asked. Junkyu looked away he didn't want to answer him. "Here eat up, I don't want you skipping breakfast." He was about to walk out the door when he remembered what noa told him. "Oh another thing, noa said to call him you wake up."

Junkyu looked up when he heard Noa's name. "Call him?" He asked. Jihoon nodded "Yeah! You have his number right?" Junkyu shook his head at his question. "Ahh Junkyu" jihoon complained. He had nothing else to say so he just walked back to the living room.

Junkyu finished his breakfast then got up to get ready. While he was fixing his hair he kept smiling at the thought of noa. His thoughts were interrupted when jihoon banged on the door "Jihoon! Hurry up!! You have to leave soon."

Junkyu groaned and continued to fix his hair. He packed his homework in his bag then headed out. "Bye jihoon, bye Hyunsuk" he said walking out. "Bye Junkyu!"

After five hours of school work Junkyu was finally able to leave. He was exhausted and started to pout, he couldn't take his mind off of noa. He just wanted to see him. As he made his way down the stairs he heard his phone ringing. The caller ID said unknown, he was confused at it then answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Junkyu it's me noa. Where are you?"

Junkyu smiled, "Oh I just got done with my classes. I'll probably head back to the apartment."

"I wanted to ask if you want to have dinner with me."

Junkyu smiled when he heard him. "Yeah, of course. I would like that." On the other end noa was smiling as well "Okay then. We'll meet up back at the apartment then head out from there, alright?" Said noa.

"Yeah that's fine. See you soon." The two ended the call. Both of them were jumping for joy and couldn't help but to let out their happiness. Junkyu arrived back to the apartment first and quickly changed his clothes.