Wish I could have said goodbye

(Little warning this chapter contains weapons and attempted r@*e. If you feel uncomfortable you may exit the chapter.)

Lisa's POV...
It was a quiet day at the café I work at, ever since junkyu's parents relocated to the states I got a new job. My shift was about to end, finally I can relax. The rain was coming down a little faster as I watched the clock waiting for 1:30pm to hit. "Lisa may you take out the trash before you leave?" I groaned at my boss' words.

"Have daesung do it! He's just sitting there" I pointed at my coworker. "Lalisa I'm asking you" I stomped to the trash can letting out whines. Daesung laughed at me, sticking his tongue out. I grabbed a cup and threw it at him. While taking the bag out something caught my eye. I saw a guy running with the little energy he had left.

He stumbled against the window when a alarm went off in my head when I saw the blood on the window before the rain washed it away. The guy tumbled in the café falling to the ground. His hand was covered in blood, his clothes soaked with water and blood as well. He cried out for help saying he's been shot.

Daesung and I quickly ran to him. My heart dropped when I recognized the guy to be junkyu. Daesung grabbed a rag, placing it on his shoulder and his abdomen. "Quick call the police" my boss ran to the phone quickly dialing the number.

(9-1-1 what's your location?)

(Sunny side café, it's xx9 on xxxx Blvd)

(What's wrong?)

(We have a male running into the shop saying he's been shot. He's lying on the floor, there's blood)

(How old is he?)

(He looks about mid 20's)

(He's in the shop right now?)

(Yes ma'am. I think you need to send a police unit too)

(Okay sir, do you have any idea on who done it?)

(It's another male. We're trying to find out who)

While my boss was on the phone I could hear junkyu mumble a word to me. "Junkyu, what is it?"I lifted his head a bit. His mouth began to move, "Har-har-haruto watanabe." My jaw dropped when hearing the name. "Boss the other is haruto watanabe!" I looked back to junkyu, "come on stay with me Junkyu." His eyes were slowly closing. "Junkyu! Junkyu!"

20 minutes earlier (no ones POV)...
Junkyu arrived to haruto's apartment. He began to have second thoughts on coming. After sitting in noa's car for five minutes he sucked up the courage and went in. He walked to the front door and was about to knock when the door opened. "Wow you actually came" junkyu walked in passing by haruto without greeting him.

"Haruto you gotta stop bothering me. It's starting to effect my relationship and my sanity" junkyu shouted. Haruto walked to him with a serious face that scared junkyu a little. Junkyu backed up so far until his back hit the wall. Haruto got in his face pinning him against the wall making sure he had nowhere to go.

"Why would I want to stop bothering the person I love?" haruto chuckled moving in to kiss junkyu. His lips were close to making contact with junkyu before he snapped out. Junkyu shoved haruto away shouting at him, "yah! What are you doing?!" Haruto stumbled a bit until he a regained his balance. "This is what I mean. You have to get your feelings straightened out" said junkyu.