Sorry for making you wait

No one's POV...
Junkyu woke up with a throbbing headache. He whined in pain, looking around the room and noticed he wasn't in his. He looked down at his clothes that were a little baggy on him. Just then noa walked in with a water and pill bottle. "What happened?" Junkyu asked rubbing his head.

"Well, you over drank last night" said noa letting out a small chuckle. Junkyu smiled at him, "Is that for me?" Noa looked down at the items in his hands, "Yeah, I believe you need it."

Noa handed him a pill then the water, he knew junkyu didn't like taking pills. After a little struggle he was able to swallow it down. He drank more water while looking around, "Where's jihoon and hyunsuk?"

"They headed back to their apartment. You were too drunk to walk, so you stayed" junkyu felt embarrassed. He didn't know how much he drank and how he acted. "Come" noa got up helping junkyu as well. They walked to the kitchen with noa helping junkyu onto a chair.

As noa walked off junkyu pulled the shirt over his nose and sniffed it. He could smell the scent of noa's cologne. While doing so he didn't notice noa behind him. "Do I smell that good?" junkyu's cheek turned red as he hid his face. Noa chuckled then placed down porridge.

"Here I made it for you" junkyu smiled and began to eat. Noa sat in-front of him with coffee watching him. While he was enjoying his food his phone started to ring, "oh it's Mashiho." Noa looked up when hearing the name.

He felt a little jealous hearing junkyu mention another guys name. "Oh shit! Okay.. okay.. I'll leave soon, bye" junkyu ended the call and started to eat his porridge fast. "Is everything alright?" Noa asked. "Sorry that was yoshi's boyfriend I was supposed to meet with him today to decorate jihoon's apartment for yoshi's birthday."

Noa sighed hearing that mashiho was already taken. He looked up at junkyu realizing the other name he just heard. "Yoshi? As in Kanemoto Yoshinori?" Junkyu smiled because he's never heard anyone say yoshi's full name. He nodded before finishing his bowl. "Woah, it's been a long time since I've seen him" said noa leaning back in his chair.

"He's doing good. He does tarot card reading" junkyu smiled. Noa smiled back, surprised that yoshi still does the card reading. "Awe, wait. My clothes are dirty, I have nothing to wear" said junkyu with a pout. "If you want you can wear mine.." noa suggested. "You sure?" Noa nodded with a big smile.

"You can shower here, I'll get the clothes ready" Noa got up and walked to his room. He came out with pants, socks, shirt and.. underwear. Junkyu blushed when he saw noa's undergarments, the two let out a chuckle. Junkyu walked to the bathroom, smiling at the fact he gets to wear noa's clothes.

20 minutes later...
Noa was sitting down on the couch looking at recording items to buy for his studio. "Noa" he looked up and his heart began to beat faster. He locked his eyes on how junkyu looked in his clothes. "They look a little baggy, but they're perfect for me" said junkyu with a smile.

He started to dry his hair when noa stopped him. "Here let me" he took away the towel then went to the restroom to get the hairdryer. Junkyu sat on the ground while noa sat on the couch. Both of them felt happy in the moment. They both felt like a couple, junkyu looked up and locked eyes with noa, but the moment was interrupted by junkyu's phone ringing.

He groaned in annoyance then went to get his phone. "Yes, mashi.. yes I'm leaving now. I'll be there in a couple of minutes, okay, bye" junkyu hung up, walking to gather his other belongings from the counter. "May you drop me off at jihoon's apartment?" Noa nodded with a smile.