Chapter 32

"Is Maya coming today?"

"Not sure Stan, I know she was supposed to be back by today but I am not sure if she will come to breakfast."

"Fuck Pman," he mumbles while holding Elle and feeding her a grape.

"Think the whole house agrees with you there. Are you staying in my room because I have to go?"

"Oh no, sorry I got distracted."

"All good," I assure him as we both walk out and I lock my door behind us. With the prank war back on I am not taking any changes by leaving my door unlocked even for just a few minutes.

Stan heads off to his room and I tuck my silly string securely into my pocket before heading to Francesca's apartment. When I get there Francesca has just texted me that she is getting into the shower which means Luna is alone.

I quickly run up to the apartment not knowing if Francesca is one of those people that spends 10 minutes in the shower or a whole hour. If I had to guess, given the way her mind always finds another rabbit hole to fall down, it is the hour one but hey, she is known for surprising me.

"Hey, Ryder," Maya opens the front door for me.

"Hey, you're home, are you coming to breakfast?"

"Yeah I think so, just trying to find a good revenge outfit. Can't go over there looking like a bum."

I look her over, checking out her outfit. It is tight everywhere and her boobs look like they're about to fall out but if revenge is what she is aiming for she is definitely checking off all the boxes. Pman and Stan will both be hiding boners for sure if she comes over looking like that. "I think that looks good, Pman will be crying in his pancakes for sure."

Maya's face heats up a little at my comment and she lets out a shy giggle. "Thanks, Ryder."

"Yup," I tell her, leaving her standing in the doorway so I can find Luna. I burst into the girls shared bedroom where Luna is laying on her bed scrolling on her phone.

"Fucking knock you dumbass, what if I was naked!"

I cover my mouth and gag at the mere thought. "Disgusting, don't even joke about that. I'd rather play in traffic."

"I'd rather you play in traffic too. Instead your stink is invading my lungs. Why are you even here? My best friend is in the shower she said she'd text you when she was ready to be picked up."

"Have some business to attend to."

"Flirting with Maya some more?" she spits and I am taken back. I wasn't flirting with Maya?

"What? Maya? I am not flirting with her. Fuck, I am trying to hook her up with Stan why would I flirt with her."

Luna seems to soften a little at my confession. I know she hates me but why was she so upset about the thought of me flirting with Maya? God, imagine her reaction if she found out I maybe, sorta, kinda have feelings for Francesca? She'd dig my grave herself. "Then what the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn't you and the rest of your house be inventing fire."