𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

I'm dying from the 5-inch heels, the tight corset, and the heavy fabric of the dress.

How am I going to talk and breathe properly? In my mind, I grumbled.

Fortunately, I was still able to use the heels with ease because I had practised and become used to them before I entered this world.

But it still stung the bottoms of my feet every step I take.

Don't tell me that I'll have to get used to this.

I sat in the cushion seat after stepping my heel onto the hardwood surface inside the carriage.

Finally, I had a chance to rest my feet. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Now that I think about it, Heeseung's appearance makes me intrigued.

I can only imagine the characters faceless, or picture them like the celebrities I know.

From what I remembered, there was a part where he was introduced—

"𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝, 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤-𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫."

-So far, all I know about him is that he has black hair.

Ugh.

Reina and Soojin's characteristics were only detailed in-depth by the author and her biased ass.

Isn't the second male protagonist just as important as the first two?

It doesn't really matter at this point, does it? At the very least, I'll have a decent look at Heeseung once I step out of this carriage.

At the thought of it, my hands began to sweat profusely, which I quickly rubbed on my dress.

I squinted my eyes and inhaled deeply.

Let's just.. wait...

▇ ▇ ▇

▇ ▇ ▇

After what seemed like an eternity of sitting, the carriage finally came to a halt, assuming we had arrived.

Finally, after that thirty-minute ride, it stopped my ass from getting flatter and flatter.

Click. The door opened, displaying the castle's silver gate and the trailing knights on the opposite side of the path I'd be travelling on.

I could only see the bottom half of the palace since it was too high.

I stepped out of the carriage, and let out a worried sigh. I lifted my heavy, long, and puffed skirt; afraid of tripping on it.