𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞

I was startled when I heard another set of footsteps approaching my cage for the second time

I was startled when I heard another set of footsteps approaching my cage for the second time. I assumed it was Soojin once more, but I was mistaken.

It was Reina...

Sitting on my shabby bed, I focused on her with my piercing gaze.
"What do you want?"

She erupted in laughter, ecstatic with her triumph.

She had set an objective for herself and finally achieved it as it was projected into her eyes.

"How nice is it to be here..."
She gave a sarcastically amused glance across the room before gazing at me.

I sneered at her sarcasm and ignored her by not looking her in the eyes.

Her wicked smile began to take over the corners of her mouth.
"What? You're going to ignore me now?"

"Must be nice?"
I returned and chose to avoid answering her query.

I sighed in despair and looked down at my dress, which I had been fiddling with my fingertips.

"It is... especially knowing you HAVE nothing else to do... A powerless b*tch, that's what you are."
She snickered, covering her mouth in satisfaction.

I clicked my tongue and scoffed at her. "You are worse."

"Worse? Let's stop denying this here, shall we? I'm better,"
She said confidently, causing me to roll my eyes at her audacity.

"Better if you just fvck off,"
Grumbling, I gave her a scowl instead of looking away.

"Hahh. It looks like you have given up."
She sank to my level and maintained her malevolent demeanour throughout the conversation.

"The only thing I'm waiting for is for Heeseung to wake up and tell them everything that he witnessed,"
I said in a firm voice and glared at her.

That's when she burst into laughter, which left me perplexed and angered.

"Well, good luck with that. Because..."
Her words came to a screeching halt.