𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱; 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

Tick

Tick.
            Tock.

Once again, I find myself at the flower store where I work; this time, though, I am taking a break for lunch.

During the time that I was eating the meal that had been made for me, I began scrolling through several websites on my phone in an attempt to locate the author of the book as well as the book itself.

However, this book is the only one that can be seen, as the previous book, which was titled "Reina," has disappeared.

In addition to that, the author's identity is hidden from the reader.
I looked for information about them everywhere, but I came up empty-handed.

"Hey, what's keeping you from eating already? You've spent the better part of the day scrolling through your phone."

My aunt remarks as she peers at me from the doorway of the back of the florist shop.

"I will... but I need to find-" My aunt cuts me off.

"Yeah, no. You're going to starve if you keep your phone with you. Give me that."

She snatches it from my grasp and stuffs it into one of her pockets.

"If you finish your food I'll give it back."
She demands.

"Fine, then,"
After saying that, I immediately open up my lunch box and began eating as soon as possible.

While I eat lunch in the back of the flower shop, my aunt cleans the counter. The fan can be heard, and so could the muted rumble of passing cars.

There, I was instantly drawn into my own thoughts by the background noise.

Even if everything is back to normal, there is still a mystery that I do not understand.

Why is it that I can't actually find the book? Where has it been taken? ...