𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Violence warning

Violence warning.

"H-heeseung..."
My voice was feeble, and I had difficulty spitting words out of my lips.

How he had shown up was beyond expectation.

For a long time, I believed this was the final chapter of my existence.; as if I were stranded in the middle of a river without a paddle.

I couldn't do anything.

But it was only because of his presence that I could recognise a window of opportunity.

With my frantic voice crying his name, he drew his blade closer to him, his eyes heavy and his grasp on the weapon tighter.

"Prince Heeseung, You are not permitted to-"
One of the knights was about to warn him,

Heeseung, on the other hand, had had enough of their presence and their intent to assassinate Iseul.

Instead of devoting any time to consider, he moved directly to the attack, slicing the arm of a knight.

Another flowing red liquid splattered the concrete floor under us again. The knight screamed in agony, prompting the other knight to respond by fighting back.

The sound of two clashing metals started to echo around the room.

His opponents were about to attack him when Heeseung went on constant alert and quickly whirled around and intercepted his swing with his sword, saving himself from being tackled.

Heeseung used all his might to drive the knight to the ground, cornering and choosing to kick him in the stomach so that he could not stand up.

My gaze was drawn to him battling. Worried, he was alone in this fight.

Although my condition was not in good shape, I wish I could be of help. But my hands were still tied behind my back, and I couldn't move.

I looked at my side and found Tina looking back at me. By the look of her worried expression, her thoughts were the same as mine.