𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤

The sky was dim and slightly darker blue; distant lamps had been lit, showering the town with bright yellow flames along the side of the roads

"How about yous? What do you want to eat?"
Soojin questioned all three of us.

After a few hours in the archery area, we agreed to enter the castle and have dinner together.

"Oh well, maybe a few drinks? Heeseung and Iseul, would you like one?"
After putting her hands together, Reina asked us, leaning her head against them.

"Sure,"
My sidelong glance at Heeseung revealed a nod of approval.

When Reina returned my gaze, I was about to confirm that we wanted drinks when her eyes became stingy.

Her sudden display of emotion took me aback.

It's been two hours since she's been like that, beginning when Heeseung and I returned from the archery area.

"Oh, and if you want, you can get a quick taste of all the flavours on the menu."
The servant bowed after speaking.

"Oh, yes, please. What about you's?"
Soojin looked at us with his brow lifted.

Reina and I both shook our heads in response. Heeseung, on the other hand, stood alongside him and agreed.

"All right, then, show us the drinks,"
Soojin instructed the servant, compelling him to bow and point the way with his arms again.

"I'll lead you,"
He said.

The three of them proceeded to the kitchen, leaving Reina and me alone at the table.

"Thus, Iseul.How was the archery training? According to what I've heard, you've made significant improvements."
She gave me a strange smile.

Why does it appear to be so forced?

"Yes, indeed. I gained a great deal of knowledge from Soojin and Heeseung."
I scratched the back of my head, taken aback by her praise.

"Hm, I see,"
She averted her gaze. However, her smile gradually faded, replaced by gritted and tempered pursed lips.