𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 : 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

Long Chap

Long Chap

The sun's rays shone with an ever-increasing radiance as the day proceeded, and soon enough, it was afternoon

Everything has ceased, and matters are gradually getting back to normal.

; The reality that Reina hid beneath her mask has finally been unveiled... In addition to that, it seemed as though the novel's accurate conclusion had been revealed.

After Heeseung and I arrived at the castle's gate, all of the carriages were already in position in front.

But before that happened, Laira helped me with all the needed hygiene and replaced the stained white filthy dress.

On the other hand, Kristin returned to her cabin with more clean clothes and a proper meal. That was just what I wanted to hear before departing from this empire.

Soojin eventually stepped outside the castle to bid us farewell right in the thick of my thoughts.

"Princess Iseul, I sincerely apologize... for what I have made you go through, "
Soojin returned my gaze with a slight bow.

Considering Soojin, He is, indeed, a potent emperor.

He knew what he needed to do. He tried to talk to Reina, but she wasn't listening to all his words.

What saddens him the most is that she admitted to regretting her decision to marry him. He discovered her feelings for Heeseung.

After hearing her words, he couldn't fathom the words coming out of her mouth anymore.

His vision of her cleared. 'She is indeed greedy and a sly woman.'

The antagonists in the original book were right all along. They warned Soojin about her, and he later regretted not listening.

Reina manipulated him into submitting the group to the death penalty.

Returning to Soojin, I smiled and bowed,

"I'm alright now, Your Highness. I am grateful enough for considering fairness for me,"
I said, raising my head.

A hand from behind me reached and clasped mine. I didn't need to see who it was since I already knew. It was Heeseung.