𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 {𝟐}

I weave through the bustling pedestrian lane, my shoulders brushing against a sea of bodies as I struggle to navigate the swarming crowd

"Sorry,"

"Excuse me,"

"I'm really sorry,"

The sheer volume of people is overwhelming, and my heart races with the effort of pushing through the crowd.

Beads of sweat trickle down my forehead, and I struggle to catch my breath as I make my way towards that damn boutique.

As I stepped through the entrance, I scanned the area for any signs of Heeseung's presence.

Catching the attention of the front desk attendant, I posed the question,
"Excuse me, is Heeseung here?"

A pleasant smile spread across their face as they replied,
"Ah, indeed he is! He's currently nestled away in his office, my dear."

I couldn't help but notice the attendant's old-fashioned demeanour, from their attire down to their mannerisms.

"Could you please inform him I'd like to speak with him?"
I requested.

"Certainly, but may I inquire as to whom I should inform him is calling?"

"It's Iseul,"
I stated.

"Very well, I'll be back in a second,"

The attendant assured as they scurried off towards Heeseung's office.

As I waited, I took a moment to survey the boutique.

The clothing on display was a blend of antique and contemporary styles, with the Victorian-era ensembles stealing the show.

I feel like i have worn that dress somewhere...

I thought, squinting my eyes, suspicious of the displayed dress.

My mind immediately switches, being a jumbled mess, overwhelmed with an overload of unanswered questions about his existence in this world.

However, I must push these thoughts aside for now as I find myself in a hurried state.

"Hey, Iseul,"
I hear his voice and turn to see Heeseung standing there, interrupting my train of thought.

"Heeseung,"
I reply, feeling a flutter in my stomach at the sight of him.

"I need to talk to you about something,"
I say, feeling a bit nervous.

He studies my face for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"Let's go to my office first,"
He suggests, offering his hand.

I gaze at his outstretched hand and then back up at his face, raising an eyebrow

🎉 You've finished reading 『✓』𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 : ̗̀➛𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠 🎉