𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬...

Long chap

Long chap.

I was awakened by the sound of murmurs from a corner of the room, making me rub my eyes and slowly open them

Reina was surrounded by maids, all bowing to her, with Heeseung and Soojin nearby.

In front of Reina, a maid appeared to have given up on life with her slumped posture.

"B...BUT HER HIGHNES-" SLAP!

Her cheeks began to swell as a result of the flushing. She had scratched her skin, as evidenced by the blood oozing from her cheeks, which Reina's engagement ring had caused.

"In my presence, you dare to raise your voice. What...do you not know who I am?!?"
In response to seeing the slouched maid, Reina becomes enraged.

Just as she was about to swing another big slap, Soojin grabbed her hand and quickly deflected it away.

"You can stop now, Reina,"
He said, lowering her arms.

The presence of Soojin allowed Reina to gain control over her enraged state gradually. The security guards dragged the maid out of the hall after that.

What in the...

The couple came into view as Heeseung shifted his gaze, causing me to flinch because he could see me between their figures.

I immediately shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep, completely unaware of what had happened or how this commotion had started.

"Please accept our apology on behalf of our servants, Heeseung. I can't believe they've managed to ruin your first day in this land, "
Reina's voice could be heard from afar.

"Everything is fine. In any case, I'll wake up Iseul, "
Heeseung rushed through his words.

"O..oh. alright then. See yous' downstairs"
Because of his abrupt subject change, Reina stumbled slightly. The mention of her name was something she wished she could avoid.