♔ Project Royal : Betrayal [Book #2]

I am beyond happy to announce that Madelyn's tales will continue in book two. Book one has been such a ride, taking way longer than I ever intended to finish it. Honestly, I'm shocked that I competed it at all. I digress, I vow to work harder than ever to bring you the rest of the story. Join Maddie on her journey to govern a manor herself while battling the grief inside of her. Will she be able to meet expectations? What new enemies await her? 

 Will she be able to meet expectations? What new enemies await her? 

❝Madelyn Vagen had survived so much, from being born into a Servile Academy to losing her mate, the Prince of all Supernaturals

❝Madelyn Vagen had survived so much, from being born into a Servile Academy to losing her mate, the Prince of all Supernaturals. She wanted nothing more than to fall apart and cease to exist from the world that had done nothing but torture her. However, when she defeated Lord Denallsh, the patriarch of the second most ancient vampire bloodline, she became their Lord.

Now she has to readjust her life while a crushing weight of grief batters at her heart, taking on responsibilities of royalty she knows nothing about. All while figuring out what it means to not be one hundred percent human and trying to pin heads or tails on her father's rogue group.

Everything has turned upside down in a less than a year, yet it's not over. Not even close. Word of a new power rising to over throw the Supernatural Council makes it's way to Madelyn's door in the form of a friend and soon she learns that she can no longer trust the people around her, not even herself.❞