Ch. 33: His Crowd

🎶"Ve main tere dardaan di dawa, tu mainu naal rakheya kar. Jithe koi nahin kharda, tere layi utthe khardeya. Assi tainu pyaar nai kardae, mohabbat kardeya."

"I'm the medicine to your pain, keep me with you. Where no one stands, I stand up for you there. I don't just love you, I really love you.🎶

- Beliya | Jaani | Gurnam Bhullar

Yasir's P.O.V.

Ayaara's my world. She's my entire universe, my whole heart. As I held her to myself with her head laying on my chest, I couldn't thank the Almighty enough for there still being love in her heart for me. I had long held the fear that when she finds out my truth, she wouldn't even look at my face, let alone touch me. She was truly my blessing. She was my beautiful angel that constantly shows me the light.

She moved up and looked into my eyes with her tear-filled ones.

My chest ached deeply seeing her so distressed and I cursed myself for being the cause of it.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and placed a hand at the back of my head, "I can't live without you, Yasir. I can't lose you."

I rubbed her back chastely, "Who said I am going anywhere? As long as I have you, how could I go anywhere?"

Her head moved back and she looked at me desperately, tears dripping from her expressive light brown eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." My lips found hers and I could feel her tears drop on to my cheeks. I pulled her back to my chest, "Relax, my love."

Ayaara's P.O.V.

When I woke up from our nap, I found the bed empty next to me. I made my way downstairs and was about to call Yasir's name when I saw him sat on the sofa facing the kitchen, speaking on the phone angrily.

"I am not f*cking bringing her there, Armaan. Tell your father to tell him... He doesn't have the right to be angry at me for killing Michael and not showing up to the auction. You think I'm f*cking scared of him? He wants to punish me? Let him do whatever he wants," his voice grew louder, "He planned to present my wife there, my wife. Are you f*cking kidding me?... Do you finally see why I tried keep her away fr-... No, I'm not going to put her in a position like that- Yes, but- Alright, yes, you're right, bu-" he sighed loudly, "Let me think about it."

"Yasir?" I spoke up.

He turned his head to look at me with surprise.

"I'll call you later," he ended the call and walked over to me, gripping my arms, "Jaan? Are you-"

I searched his eyes frantically, "What happened? What were you two speaking about?"

He stared at me intently, as if he was thinking about something.

"Ya-"

He led me to the sofa and sat me down before placing himself next to me. He wet his lips and looked around, still contemplating. I held his hand, and he looked at me.

His fingers laced with mine and he inhaled deeply, "I need you to accompany me to a deal tomorrow evening."

"What kind of deal?"

"It's an alliance with another league."

"Baby, no-" My lips pulled downwards as I tried to retreat my hand from his, but he held it tighter.

"I'll be there by your side the entire time, my love. I would never ask you to do something if it would be harmful to you."

I believed that. My demeanor shrunk and I closed my mouth then nodded, keeping silent to let him explain.