Chapter 31

Doe's POV:

This man did not have an off switch, and I was starting to curse my human stamina in comparison to his.

Leaving me burying my head into his shoulder, and clinging onto whatever I could find while he brought me closer and closer to my fifth climax of the night.

Every time after we'd both reached that spot, we'd take a short breather before switching positions and going again.

And just how he'd wanted, I enjoyed every last bit.

This time, he'd dragged me back to the edge of the bed, allowing him extra movement by having him stand off the foot of it, and grind into me that way.

With one of his arms hooking around my legs, bringing my knee close to my chest.

This had me gasping for air and stability more often than the others did, though part of that may have had to do with the steadily building sensitivity I was experiencing down there.

He compensated this nicely, taking up a nice, slow roll of his hips this time around opposed to the almost animalistic approach he had for my third and fourth.

Again, something I probably shouldn't have found so attractive, but I couldn't help myself.

The intensity of it, knowing that I was safe in his hands made it impossible not to just let myself go and soak in the moment

Every single time, he put us in a position where we were facing each other, letting me hold to him to solidify that fact whenever I found myself needing it.

Both of us slick with sweat, surely getting it on each other with the way we were almost constantly in contact with each other.

That, and various other fluids I could feel running down my thighs.

I didn't care, and something told me that he didn't either.

I grabbed to the wrist of the arm that was hooked around my leg, attempting to close them both when a certain move he did caused that sensitivity to scream at me.

It probably would have pulled a scream out of me if I had the capability left in my throat, or had the appropriate amount of expendable air to pull it off.

Instead, all that left me was a choked whimper.

"I know, dove," He uttered, the words teasing the shell of my ear, "Last one. Just give me one more."

Last one?

There was a drop of sorrow that leaked through my hazed mind, but I couldn't focus on it for long.

Not when that masterful tongue of his came back into play, lightly flicking under my ear while his free hand slid torturously down my sides.

I tried pulling myself close with the hand that'd been in his hair most of the night, craving more friction between his chest and my breasts, but learned that the muscles in my arms were giving out quick.

He moved to hold me there regardless, and within the next minute, I was coming undone in his arms.

Again.

His movements ceased immediately after it began to overtake me, the same sputtering sounds escaping from me while I trembled through his grasp.

Once it faded, I became incredibly aware of just how exhausted I felt.

How spent nearly every muscle in my body was as Xander steadily released my leg.

"There ya go," he eased, kissing me right at the center of my forehead.