| CREDITS |

George's POV

George's POV

"Don't worry, now the castle looks as a mess from all the Mortianna's damage but me and my book will get it ready for you to have the most marvelous wedding." Winifred chuckled as me and Caroline headed on courtyard with her by our side. I still couldn't believe I was in presence of Winifred Sanderson. As child, captured by Mortianna, I spent reading all her spellbooks, legend about Sanderson sisters was my favorite for sure. And now I was in love with one of their goddaughter's. Life is funny thing.

"Caroline? That's Caroline!" We walked on the courtyard, hand in hand with Caroline. There were all the outlaws from Sherwood forest which made me little awkward but Caroline continued squeeze my hand to comfort me. "Caroline..?" I smiled as I saw Marabella in crowd, reaching to her daughter. I gently pushed Caroline forward as her eyes filled with tears of joy. "Mom!" Caroline called, running to Marabella. Marabella embraced Caroline with all her strength like she couldn't believe she is finally reunited with her daughter after all these years.

"My babygirl." Marabella sobbed as she continued to caress Caroline, who remained holding her tight. Marabella looked up, giving me soft smile to show her gratitude as she approached me with Caroline by her side. "Thank you for bringing me back my daughter." Marabella wiped her tears and then gave me short hug. I already knew I'll have the best mother-in-law as I returned the hug. "Don't thank me." I grinned, glancing over Winifred who stared at Marabella with pure admiration and care in her witchy eyes.

"Winnie? Oh my God, Winifred!" Marabella gasped as Winifred squeezed her hands. "You look still same terrible." Winifred joked but few tears sparkled in her eyes from their reunion. "And you still are rather old fashioned with these green dress and hairstyle." Marabella laughed out in tears as they hugged. "I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for everything, I should have listened to you." Winifred quickly cutted her sentence. "No. Don't say that. If you did listen to me we wouldn't be here today. If you did listen you wouldn't have me as godmother to such special lass."

Caroline smiled as Winifred glanced at her and I hugged Caroline from behind in agreement. Marabella sighed happily as she agreed, watching us two with care. "I never thought I could be the type of witch to predict future...but I'm glad it worked out here." Me and Caroline shared laughter together about it. I couldn't deny she was right. And I was beyong grateful she was. Through all the highs and lows, through all the misunderstands and obstacles, I standed there with Caroline in my arms and knew that this was it. We made it.

Caroline's POV

"Which boquet you prefer?" My mind was all over the place from the excitment. It was my wedding day. After the defeat of Mortianna everything turned upside down. And in the most positive way ever. We all celebrated it and here I was prepared to reach the most important moment in my life. When I look back I would never think that George would become my husband but our story turned out a whole different way than I thought. Fortunately. And now I couldn't wait to become Caroline of Nottingham in few minutes.