4 | Nottingham Castle

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

We arrived to the castle. So this was the Nottinghamshire, I was dreaming of as a child? Empty dirty streets? I prayed it was just the bad lighting because of the night that was surrounding me but little did I know. "I know you're nervous but I'm sure you'll come to enjoy being my wife. No one can love you as I can." Sheriff smirked and pulled me dangerously close like he wanted to kiss me. I quickly acted. "I...I'd like you to kiss me...and...and do all these things you lust about after wedding." I said, trying keep my distance.

"Oh, so you want to wait until we're married? You are just a shy little thing, aren't you? It's adorable." Sheriff laughed out, his hand sliding around my chest, leaning on me. "Yes. It's my wish. You must grant bride's wish. Don't you think it's right of you to respect it?" I asked, trying to gain enough of time for him not to do anything with me. "Fine, you can have your wish. But you are going to be mine the moment we marry." He grinned salaciously, brushing his lips against my ear to whisper. "I can't wait to go to bed with you."

I nearly threw up by the imagination but I tried focus on the area of the castle instead. There must be a posibility of escape. I just needed time. "Deal.." I muttered, fighting the disgust inside. "You know that my desire for you cannot be tamed once we're married." Sheriff commented, checking me from down to up. "I shall carry you to bed on the very night of our wedding. You shall be wearing your beautiful wedding dress...and I shall be...oh my darling..." His whispering turned to a small moan, which made me instantly step back.

"I might be a bride but definitely not happy bride. I'm not doing this from my own will, the only thing I feel towards you is hatred." I said in defensive tone. "I don't force love, little angel. But if you refuse to marry me, then old Locksley will have to face the consequences of my rage." He frowned at me, hardly grabbing my arm to stop me from stepping back. "I know...that's why I'm forcing myself to keep going." I muttered. "Very well. You know that you will be a very lucky woman when you marry me. Not many can claim they are married to such a powerful and wealthy person. And, of course, you get me all to yourself in the bedroom." Sheriff chuckled, licking his lips.

This was hard one to swallow and get over. I tried to keep straight face but all I could see him as was a beast who desired young meat. My body. "I'm not angel, if I was I would use the wings and fly away." I said, making his smile disappear. "You dare to speak to me like that? I am your future husband, my dear. You will respect me when we are married. You still don't realize how lucky you are. There are many women, far more beautiful and desirable than you, who would want to be my wife." Sheriff smirked, annoyed how hard I play.

"Then go to them! Marry them!" I exclaimed. "Sh, sh, wrong. I like how innocent you are. And I enjoy how sassy you can be too. You're pretty rare one to capture and that's why I would choose you any day. And I don't even talk about fact you saved my life, what do you think? How many people would do it?" Sheriff tried for a genuine smile, still there was a certain lust in it. "I guess not many.." I answered. "Correct. And that's why I settle for you only, so come and let me show you to your new home." He said, extending his hand for me to take it.