2• Follow-up questions

It was such an intriguing sight because... She was not being overly exaggerated, she was not faking it, she didn't have a bold aroused expression on her but instead seemed genuinely amused by his own reaction, a little smirk tugging at the corner of her lips while she remained calm, staring right back at him.

" I don't think you'll be liking it when I burn you to ashes. "

" I mean... Please. " Sarcasm could be detected in her tone while she seemed to be saying that to herself.

Now Dabi was even more taken aback but the tiniest snort could be heard coming from him in amusement.

It could've been awkward if it wasn't because her laugh could be heard in the form of an amused sigh.

" But in all seriousness, I have things to do, I wasn't really planning on being kidnapped today even though I'm enjoying the ropes. " Somehow her blunt honesty didn't come off as arrogant, she just seemed very straightforward.

" Are you ? " Now curiosity lead the cat to an unusual follow-up question in that conversation.

" Yeah... But they could've been done better. "

Upper punch to his pride.

" They're tight enough. "

" It's not the tightness, it's how you tie the person... Have you ever heard about shibari ? That shit is art. "

" Yeah I have heard about it but... Aren't those for sex ? "

And the way her expression subtly changed to that devilish grin again had some sort of effect on him... A really strong one. What is it with this girl ? She is probably not okay in the head but neither of them are.

ווווו

Author's note: I know it's a short ass update but... I don't know I'm kinda testing the waters to see if you guys like this one