37• Switching roles. First attempt.

It seemed like their dynamic was pretty clear and he was the one to enjoy dominating her, order her around and have her submissively complying to his words in bed but... What if things were different for once ? What if she woke up eager for something different ?
(Y/n) has been a ' switch ' for the majority of her sexual life, always keeping the balance between submission and dominance and allowing herself to flow between both alongside her partners except for now.
Dabi wasn't one to allow himself to be dominated that easily and whenever she tried to hold a position in which she could restrain his motions and choke him at the same time... She found herself being flipped around like a ragdoll in less than seconds.

Not today.

This was going to be the day in which she would not only take the lead but make sure she was in charge of the situation. She just had to find the right moment... It shouldn't be that hard.

-----------------

But how... ? Even in the middle of mundane situations such as having breakfast together at the kitchen table, she tried to give him small orders such as:

" Bring me some water. " Which in spite of making him arch a brow at her, he was already pouring himself a glass so he simply ended up pouring a second one for her but she couldn't come up with anything else afterwards. How awkward.

" Close the window. " Another vague attempt to order him around that only resulted in Dabi leaning back against his chair with an amused little grin along with his answer:

" Am I your butler ? Do it yourself. "

A click of her tongue in annoyance was her only response, irritated at the fact that she has never been this bad at being dominant in a relationship but somehow with Dabi it seemed almost impossible. With arms folding across her chest, she also leaned back on her chair in thought. This isn't working out the way she expected it to.

Perhaps trying something different would work...

-------------

It was almost ridiculous how she followed him around the hideout just to try and ambush him in a situation that would help her accomplish her little goal, a goal so silly that would just serve the purpose of inflating her ego.

This time she found him peacefully sitting on the living room couch entertained with a little game on his phone, a perfect moment for her to try something else. Walking over to him in the least suspicious gait she could muster (which was honestly a very poor attempt at being discreet), yet he didn't even glance at her in spite of being fully aware of her presence.

Since he was sitting down with his thighs spread as per usual in that nonchalant leant back position, she had undone her sneakers shoelace just before entering the living room in order to place her foot on the couch in between his knees. " Tie my shoelace. " Perhaps she hadn't been firm enough with her tone of voice before because now he was putting his phone aside to reach both hands toward her shoe. Yet before she could even form a little triumphant grin, he was yanking her shoe off and tossing it across the room.

" What the fuck !? " Her jaw almost dislocated from the expression of disbelief.

" Go fetch. " And with that statement he simply returned to his little game while hearing her irritated whining.

" Fuck you ! "

" Right back at ya'. "

וווווווו×

Author's note: I tried to add a lil bit of humor but idk if it turned out to be funny or not