35• After a long stressful day

Nowadays in Japanese culture it's quite common to rid oneself from stress by drinking out with friends, isolate to play videogames to forget everything, perhaps singing their lungs out in a karaoke or in the worst scenarios, pick a fight with someone, no matter who it is.
No method is better than the other but there was nothing to judge as long as it didn't hurt those around them. But what about those coping mechanisms that harmed ourselves ? Smoking ? Drinking too much ? Or ... Worse ? Dabi was no stranger to self-destructive behaviors along with coping mechanisms that involved hurting others. Yet at the end of the day, nothing much was expected from a ruthless villain like him, was it ?

A regular bad day would drive him to smoke more, drink more and most likely snap at the first person that crossed his path because anger was the quickest feeling to take over his mind. And God forbid he happened to be in a fight because he would take his wrath as an excuse to be even more merciless to his enemies, no matter how much pain that would inflict on others and himself.

However, having a bad day felt somewhat different now, it wasn't milder and he still got as angry as usual, the difference now relied on the options his brain would suggest. Burning someone ? The screams used to be pleasant for him but not right now. Getting into a fight ? Not so fun-sounding at the moment. He was definitely craving something different.

" Come with me. " The tone in Dabi's voice suggested urgency and an underlying tone of anger while dragging the unsuspecting (y/n) away from the living room and down the hallway.

" What's up with you ? " An expression of complete confusion printed all over her face.

" You remember your safeword, right ? " That specific question coming from him made her realize exactly what he meant to do.

" Yeah, I do. " No further questions were asked as her stomach filled up with anticipation and in the blink of an eye they were already in his bedroom where his scent trapped in those four walls had her almost purring already.

Her gaze fixed on the bed for a second but he didn't even take her there, Dabi chose to use the wall to press her body into, trapping her between his chest and the cold surface. " Use it if you want to stop. " He forced himself to be explicit about it but at that point he was almost grunting from anger mixed up with arousal already.

Being fully aware she could use a simple word to make him stop gave her the confidence to let him take full control over the situation, specially when she was such a masochist and knew perfectly well how much of a sadist he was. It certainly caught her off guard when she was just hanging out in the living room but the way his hand gripped so firmly onto her wrist made her kind of understand what was going on from the get go.

The shorts she was wearing were nearly ripped at the seams when Dabi yanked them down and past her ankles just like her underwear but she didn't even get enough time to feel exposed because he just moved so fast, so impatiently, undoing his own clothes just enough to release his arousal as his heavy breathing fanned her ear and the curve of her neck. " I'm gonna use you like a fuck doll. " His deep grunty tone made the little hairs on the back of her neck stand on end with goosebumps in anticipation, almost salivating like a needy animal.

The only response to his words was the quiet squeaky noise yanked out of her throat when he lifted her by the back of her thighs, using the wall and his body as leverage in order to grind into her, reaching with his hand to align himself inside of her for the first little thrust that would pry in between her folds, ripping another louder noise out of her in consequence. What caught him off guard was just how easily it slid inside from the wetness surrounding him, it was so warm an inviting that he decided on simply act upon feral instincts, snapping his hips upward into her with frantic motions.

The roughness of his hips smacking into hers was intoxicating, he was usually like this when they fucked but there was just something different this time and she couldn't certainly pinpoint at what it was. It felt like he was not holding himself back whatsoever and could be as rough as he wanted to be, his hands were certainly going to leave painful bruises on the skin of her thighs as well as his teeth on the curve where her neck connects to her shoulder because it truly felt as if he was using her as a doll. His breathing was so labored and the sounds pouring out of his lips were absolutely obscene and in a mix of pain, pleasure and sound-induced stimulation, she was on the verge of reaching an orgasm on her own due to the ceaseless friction of his pelvic bone against her clit with every harsh pounding.

Her own moans almost down his noises because she was getting louder by the second. " Fuck ! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum ! " Tightening her thighs around his waist only worsened the trembling of them as she was forcefully dragged to her release. Both hands reached further back until he is practically spreading her ass cheeks apart to help himself inside with more ease.

" Shut the fuck up... You're just my little toy, don't you remember ? I'm gonna fill you up until you're dripping with my cum. " His jaw hurt from how tight it was, growling his words out through grit teeth out of pure arousal as he found himself on the verge of his orgasm as well and being the first one to reach it, he felt himself twitching and pulsing inside until drops began to pool down on the floor and she couldn't hold it for much longer, mewling in pure ecstasy.

Both could be considered greatly satisfied and... Dabi was certainly not as angry and stressed as before.