38• Switching roles. Second attempt.

Third try is a charm. Yet rushing to get the sneaker Dabi threw across the room had already consumed most of her pride and by the time she put it back on, (y/n) was huffing in irritation.

" Now, listen up. "

" No. "

" You don't even know what I'm gonna say ! "

" Whatever it is: no. "

And he didn't even look away from his phone screen whatsoever, which only irked her further and caused a loud whine to spill from the depths of her throat just like a toddler who is on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

" But you're not listening to me ! " And her whiny tone finally broke him as the tiniest smirk peeked from the corner of his lips even if he was trying to hold it back.

" Don't need to. "

Such childish bickering blocking her attempts of achieving her goal made her groan out in frustration, not exactly caring if it made her look immature, she just wanted to storm off the living room before she got actually mad.
However, just as soon as she was turning on her heel to leave, Dabi reached for her wrist to yank her back in a way that made her lose her balance and since that seemed like it was exactly what he wanted, the blue flame villain managed to bring her down on his lap until she was sitting on it.
" Are you throwing a tantrum or what ? " And he sounded so cocky it made her want to punch his teeth in.

" Fuck off, you're pissing me off. "

" Now what were you trying to do, brat ? You've been acting up all day. " It was these moments when Dabi acted that way that it made it hard for her to even try to have the upper hand.

" I was trying to be more dominant. "

But the laugh that erupted from his lips was truly making her all kinds of flustered and irked.

" Why the fuck are you mocking me, you piece of shit ? " And with that she tried to stand up just to be yanked back down instead while Dabi tried to stop laughing.

" Should I break you into full submission instead ? " His lips brushed the shell of her ear while murmuring the question in such a devilish tone of voice whilst his hand snaked up her chest and curled around her throat into a firm grip yet not enough to stop the blood flow.

Don't threaten me with a good time, don't threaten me with a good time, don't threaten me with a good time...

" Fuck off, you can't force me into full submission. I'm a switch ! " But even her tone in that moment was whiny.

" Is that a challenge ? "