11• Avoiding

It was normal that none of the members from the league of villains would eat together except for Toga and Twice, whose friendship was the closest and the sweetest but setting them aside, the rest of them wouldn't care if they ate alone.
Yet, Dabi couldn't help but wonder if she had eaten dinner already, if she was still mad at him and why. He hadn't stopped pondering if he did something wrong or exactly what made her so upset all of a sudden but his thoughts were constantly interrupted by that image of pure vulnerability.

Fuck, maybe he shouldn't have thrown the towel at her so carelessly but he wasn't her boyfriend, he wasn't going to treat her nicely after fucking like animals. He didn't care...

He didn't care.

He didn't care.

Right ?

No... Yes, he did.

No, he didn't.

What a poor attempt to convince himself he didn't care about her, not even Dabi believed himself this time but he couldn't do much about it now, right ?

A female voice pulled him out of his thoughts, it was Toga who casually asked if the newbie knew her way around the kitchen because she hadn't seen her stepping foot there after their mission.

Irritated, the dark haired one left without a word, hearing the blonde yelling at him from the kitchen for being rude but the sudden anger lead him to walk upstairs and down the hallway, straight toward her room, not even caring to knock first but immediately twisting on the doorknob.

" Go eat something, idiot. " Dabi was definitely terrible with words.

" Why the fuck do you care ? And why did you barge into my room ? Respect my fucking privacy. " (Y/n) sounded... Mad ? There was something in her tone that didn't quite match the category of pure anger, it was laced with something else he couldn't decipher.

" Why the actual fuck are you mad at me after we fucked ? "

Silence.

The fact that someone as straightforward as her wouldn't say a word to answer his question made his stomach tense up.

" Just leave me the fuck alone. "

No, he expected this to go differently. He would much rather prefer her to yell at him, to try and fight him and let out her anger at him in a more physical way but she was avoiding him instead and he had no idea how to deal with that.

וווו×

Author's note: did u miss me ? No ? Okay :c