25• Spectator

There was something different this time around when Dabi came on her, he didn't make the same mistake that led them to their previous argument but this time he made sure to wipe her almost too carefully and the sight was so endearing that it made her forget for a second how sexually frustrated he left her on purpose. He carefully wiped the sticky white off her with full concentration to the point of almost making her nervous, not quite used to someone staring right at her private parts in a non-sexual way, yet what she didn't know was that just when he was done, he gave her clit a torturous slow lick that made her jolt and whimper only to frown in pure anger when he leaned away to undo the restraints around her wrists, making it evident how he was not going to do anything to her, being damn good at keeping his word.

" For real ? You're not going to give me anything ? " That was a last attempt to beg even though it sounded more like an upset customer giving a claim.

" For real. "

" Then I'm just gonna help myself ! "

" Fine. "

" Fine. "

Of course his shrug and nonchalant calm demeanor made her even more angry, that fucking little grin spreading on his lips and the way he just took a seat on a chair next to the bed to watch everything from a distance made her want to scream out in frustration but she couldn't give him that satisfaction.

Upon thinking it through, she tried to convince herself not to expect anything from him and just focus on her own pleasure now but even if she proceeded with that plan, her gaze was glued on him. Saying she devoured him with his eyes was such an understatement, specially when the arousal made her gape her mouth in shallow little panting breaths while touching herself and scanning him from head to toe. He was so good at just looking desirable while sitting down, leaning back on the chair, letting his lean yet muscular torso show under that tank top, tilting his chin up ever so slightly to stare back at her from under his low eyelids. She was completely sure she moaned right on time when he briefly licked his own lips and it was just clear they were both staring at each other with pure lust and desire.

Up to that point Dabi had been good at pretending he was not affected at all by the scenario but what broke him completely was when she switched positions to now being on her knees, chest against the mattress and rear up in the air, a hand reaching down in between her thighs to resume her touching. But what seemed like such a mean detail was that her rear was not fully facing him, she was almost diagonal and it forced him to lean further to that side in order to try and see her dripping entrance being toyed with; that little shit knew what she was doing.

The now dry wounds were still stinging, specially when she moved and stretched her torso but she couldn't care any less about that pain right now, she was fully focused on the building tension created by the constant friction she brought to her clit in quick desperate motions. Dabi was now almost hypnotized by the scene, not caring to mask how aroused he was getting again, the moaning, her expression with her cheek pressed into the mattress and how her eyes rolled back when something felt particularly good, the sticky wet noise when she buried fingers knuckle deep in herself and the sight of her toes curling up tight when he felt herself getting close.

His expression was a whole poem, he had to bring a hand to his mouth, trying to cover it in a very discreet way whilst his jaw tightened and he had to swallow thickly in response to her hips slightly swaying from side to side. His breathing became labored through his nostrils and his spare hand was briefly balling into a tight fist.

The breaking point for him now was the fact that she reached her other hand back and began rubbing her index finger against the puckered entrance of her rear. Truth be told, she wouldn't add that to her regular pleasing time but she was making everything possible to make him break and regret ever doing that. It was when that finger pried into the tight entrance at the same time she had two digits of her opposite hand sliding in and out of herself with ease whilst moaning her lungs out that he grunted to himself, having to rub his face and brush his hair back out of frustration.

" Do you like that ? " He couldn't help himself, the question slipping out of him with such a husky tone due to obvious reasons.

" What ? " She knew exactly what he was talking about but even that little question came out as a moan, not stopping for a second in her eager actions to please herself.

" Having both holes filled at the same time ? " Why was he even torturing himself with that question ? Knowing full well that anything that came out of her mouth in response would just make him even more frustrated.

" Yes... But my fingers are not big enough. " He hated her so much at that moment, having to take a deep breath and ignore the erection pushing against his clothed again after the refractory period was over.

" You fucking little shit... " Yes, she broke his stern demeanor, he was visibly affected by this, frustrated to the core and he couldn't hide it anymore.

" Fuck, I'm cumming. " And how she made sure to moan the sentence in the most obscene way possible while actually reaching her peak after having accomplished exactly what she wanted.

Perhaps there was something else she just discovered about herself, being watched was quite arousing and where she was fully aware of her spectator, she had no idea there was someone else listening to them.

ווווו×

Author's note: please don't stop commenting, i LOVE reading your comments and damn this chapter was... Hot and also I left a lil cliffhanger at the end, who do you think was listening to them ???