5• Tension

Tension could be cut with a knife at that moment, she had already openly admitted to like pain and there he was, suddenly admitting to be a sadist and something within her belly burned in excitement.

It would probably be better to not get involved with coworkers (if that's what you could call them now that you belong to a group of villains) but the damn guy was tall as hell, he had that bad boy demeanor, he was playful and there was evident tension whenever he stared at her for too long.

If he didn't change the topic at that moment she wasn't sure if she could find self-control within her or maybe it'd be easier to pretend she left it at home.

" How ? "

The question erupting from her mouth almost involuntarily just worsen the situation, she had her neck craned back to stare at him without an ounce of intimidation.

Dabi had to discreetly swallow thick to bring himself to remain calm while responding to her bold question.

" Making them fear me... Hearing them cry out--- "

" No. " Briefly shaking head, she interrupted him with a very serious tone. " In bed. "

Why is she crossing that line ? Why is she pushing him into that topic ? He is supposed to be working with her from now on. Damn it, don't do this to yourself.

Once more the surprise he got from the unexpected comment made a different kind of heat ignite inside of him, almost instinctively leaning closer to her face while uttering his following words in a quieter and raspier tone. " Choking them... Slapping them across the face, tying them up, hanging them from the ceiling, burning them, hurting them, edging them until they cry, making them choke on my cock. "

The way she stared at him from a lower height almost made her look as if she was glaring at him and it didn't help his growing arousal, he wanted to forcefully make her submit herself to him, his hand was itching to reach for her hair or neck. On the other hand her eyelids lowered just in the slightest due to her own growing arousal making her clench her teeth and curl her toes inside her shoes.

As if slowly pulled by gravity, they were both inching slightly closer while waiting for her answer until an unfamiliar female voice abruptly interrupted them, absolutely oblivious to the situation and simply beckoning Dabi to their meeting room.

ווווו×

Author's note: sorry they got interrupted but I WANNA BUILD TENSION