24• The good and the bad

The fact that she simply stated the obvious as if confirming the facts gave Dabi a chance to exhale the breath he didn't know he was holding in pure relief even if he didn't display it on the outside. She accepted the marking as she laid there as submissively as a brat like her could be and he felt heat growing in the pit of his stomach to replace the previous feeling of anxiousness.

" But you forgot the most important part. "

" Mmm ? "

" To fuck me. "

The silver piercing shone in the dim lights when he traced his own lips with his tongue. " Why do you think that acting up will get you anywhere ? "

" Me ? Acting up ? "

" You were daring me to mark you but you don't get to tell me what to do, you little fucker. "

For a second (y/n) thought that her punishment would be to be left alone and tied up, which would have been mean enough on its own but what truly happened afterward fell at the bottom of her list of worst punishments. Without moving from his spot kneeling in between her thighs, the azure-flame villain calmly began to unbutton and zip down his pants, tugging down on his black boxers to bring his arousal out of the uncomfortably tight fabric. From her point of view he seemed hard as nails and for a split of a second she hoped that said threat involved his erection deeply snug inside her... Yet that would've been too good to be true.

Instead, Dabi's hand simply began to curl around himself, a few lazy pumps just to show her what he was about to do.

" Are you going to... ? And not... ? " Her tone dripped with frustration, whining out loud but this time just sounding as if she was going to throw a tantrum. The small droplets of blood began to dry on the marked skin of her torso but she could still feel the stinging pain if she moved around too much.

Dabi's nonverbal reply was just a slow devilish little nod before reaching a hand close to his mouth, spitting on it to resume his stroking with a tiny bit more lubrication.

She was already wriggling in frustration as if that would get her anywhere. " Need some lube ? You know what could help you ? " They both knew she was about to spill something obscene so he responded right away.

" Your pussy ? Your mouth ? Yeah, both would work but not now. " And there was a shared brief chuckle, hers sounded right after another whining noise and his was deeper in tone and highly amused.

The teasing would go on for a while longer and she was forced to witness how Dabi fought himself to suppress his own grunting, exhaling heavily with each pleasant stroke he gave himself, even going to the extend of nudging the swollen tip against her clit for a split of a second just to make her cry out in a full tantrum and keep her legs spread as he finally released in between her legs, the sticky substance dribbling down her lips and making her pout in absolute defeat.

Through labored breathing, he simply grunted at her: " Next time think twice before talking to me like that. "