16• Making out

Even though her list of lovers was not too long, the few unfortunate ones could say anything about her except for being mistreated. She was fierce, she could be jealous, possessive and explosive but she never failed to make them feel loved. She loved intensely and for some it could even be suffocating.

Her lips found her way on the warm skin of his throat, placing a slow gentle peck there just to start a path across his scars, taking her time with each kiss.

" What the fuck are you doin-- " Dabi's tone of discomfort was accompanied by a hand reaching for her shoulder as if to push her away but her wrist bumped against his to divert his weak defense.

" I promise not to tell. " (Y/n) sounded firm but there was also a pleading undertone in her voice.

As her lips placed now open mouthed kisses against his pierced chest, the villain tensed up, balling his hands into fists against the carpet as if he couldn't bear the discomfort of vulnerability. How was he supposed to react to that ? She was kissing his scars, his burnt skin, his staples as if she... Loved... Him ? The thought was unbearable for someone who thrived amidst hatred and resentment. His chest rose and fell quicker as his breathing pace picked up, leaning his head back with eyelids falling shut as if to try and calm himself down. Just when he thought about stopping her altogether, she switched her focus to now climb onto his lap and straddle his hips.

Why was he so willing and compliant ? It was partially the curiosity of what she wanted to accomplish but also because he was thoroughly enjoying her, even more when feeling her rear sitting right on his crotch. Pushing aside his prior vulnerability and the discomfort that came with it, he began to ease into the warmth and weight of her body on his own.

Being lustful and shameless was part of his comfort zone but before he could regain that cocky confidence, she unexpectedly aimed for his lips. Dabi knew how the burn skin of his lower lip felt and he automatically avoided kissing anyone, he would fuck them in each and every possible position but... He wouldn't typically kiss them or at least not for too long. It made him self-conscious.

But there she was, taking her time to pry into his mouth, lapping at his lips like a needy kitten and making his insides burn with anticipation. He was aware of his nonexistent experience in making out due to this but she seemed to lead him with expertise. The stillness of the room only interrupted by the faint noises from the movie on TV mixed with the wet ones coming from their eager tongues. The first one to start sighing and humming contently was her, only worsening the swelling of his erection beneath her.

How long have they been kissing already ? He became painfully needy for friction, leading him to harshly grip on her hips to make her roll them on his clothed arousal which only ripped quiet little whining noises out of her because said friction was also affecting her. Both of her hands were holding his face ever so gently in comparison with the eagerness of her kiss.

וווווו×

Author's note: idk i feel like I'm losing my writing powers lmao, did you guys like this chapter ?