44• Chaos

By that point all the groceries had been put away in the drawers or taken like valuable possessions into some of the villains rooms. The night seemed to be progressing as any other regular day after what happened but (y/n) was not prepared for the chaos about to break loose. The peaceful scenario was over the moment Dabi who was closest to her, reached for her hair upon noticing something out of the ordinary, perhaps expecting to just pick up a random piece of paper out of it just to freeze in place when noticing what it actually was.

Every mental alarm went off in his mind for a split of a second, adrenaline pumping into his bloodstream as he lifted it in the air and burned the crimson feather as he shouted. " WE GOTTA LEAVE NOW. " Every single villain still in that kitchen didn't even hesitate to rush to get their most indispensable possessions and the only one to inquire was the leader.

Hawks would probably know their location by now and who knows how many heroes are on their way there as they spoke but they couldn't risk staying a minute longer there. One sentence of an explanation from the blue flamed villain and the leader was already ordering a portal for an specific place to evacuate every member of the League as soon as possible.

Some of the villains would barely grab onto their main weapons whilst leaving everything else behind but even then it took them a bit to run from their respective bedrooms all the way down the hallway to the open portal. The floor became slippery after one of Toga's blood vials dropped and the glass shattered, spilling the gruesome substance all over like a crime scene. Some villains still shouted for the ones asleep or unaware to rush out, banging on the bedroom doors and constantly looking around in fear of the impending attack about to occur.

" (Y/N) GO THROUGH THE FUCKING PORTAL ! " Dabi's tone sounded desperate and angered, his heart stuck in his throat and beating uncontrollably by the mere thought of his partner being caught before she could cross the portal.

" Dabi, come on NOW ! " Tomura was not taking any risks and needed his strongest members to go through the portal to avoid confrontation and possible losses.

(Y/n) was rushing to them down the hallway, nearly falling down the of old wooden stairs when she skipped one of them in her attempt to move as fast as she could but she prevented the accident by holding tight onto the handrail but as she approached the bottom of the stairs just a few meters away from the portal and where Dabi was extending a hand towards her, the window by their right side bursts open, the glass shattering all over the floor as sharp crimson feathers pinning her frame against the wall to restrain her.

Hawks.

Just before the feathers could reach for one of the most wanted villains still out of the portal, hands reached from the other side to yank him backwards and into the warp to disappear in thin air.

" DABI ! "