Night Out (3)

TW// Kidnapping

    "Noor," Someone said, their words barely making sense, "Noor,".

    What the hell? Who is bugging me right now?
    My eyes fluttered open and were met with the bright lights, I shut my eyes closed feeling my head throb aggressively at the brightness not only that but I felt sick. My head was groggy, my body was as weak as a twig and nothing was making sense. Whoever was talking to me repeatedly said my name until I realized it was Emanuel.

    "Noor," He said again. He moved closer and helped me sit up, "Drink some water,".

    I took the cup from him, my eyes still closed, and sipped on the water which tasted like water from the heavens god, it felt like I haven't drank water in years. I finally opened my eyes and noticed this wasn't my apartment. I paused and cautiously looked around.

    I was on the bed, in a room far more expensive than my lifestyle. Sitting in this bed made me look like a roach compared to everything else.

    I finally looked at Emanuel, "Where am I?".

    He sighed, "You don't remember anything?".

    I squinted at him, "No..?" I sighed and pushed my hair back, "I'm sorry what's going on?".

    He took the glass of water from me and filled it again, "Last night Meek and Camile were looking for you for hours because you went missing, turns out someone spiked your drinks,".

    My eyes widened, no wonder I was feeling like shit right now. Who would spike my drink though? And most of all how did I not notice it?

    "Luckily," Emanuel said, my attention going back to him, "A gentleman was nice enough to bring you here and call me. Noor, you're glad nothing happened to you,".

    I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Wait, who brought me here?".

    And of course right as I said that the clack of the hotel room door opening grabbed our attention. I anxiously watched the him walk in. Wearing a dark gray suit, black dress shoes, his hair flawless as ever and a cup of coffee in his hand.
He brought me here? Did he do something? I don't trust him, I have to tell Emanuel.

    "Emanuel-," I was cut off.

    "Don't worry," Emanuel said, "He checked in 7 minuets before calling me. I already checked,".

    He set his coffee down on the coffee table, walked towards me and put his hands in his pockets, "How do you feel?".

    I pursed my lips, "I'm okay,".

    "When I found you, someone already had a dirty plan of their own. Thankfully I was in the right place at the right time," The man explained.

    My eyes looked away from him, Okay. I am kind of messed up for thinking he did something to me. I'm right to have me own suspicions, especially since I don't remember anything. At least I know he saved me from some creeps instead. I sighed and tightened my fist.

    "Thank you," I mumbled.

    "Hm?"

    I groaned, "Thank you, for looking after me,".

    He smiled, "No worries, it's the least I could do,".

    We sat there in silence, the man sat down on the couch in the room and drank his coffee meanwhile Emanuel was making me drink a whole ocean.

    "I'm fine," I chuckled, "I don't need more water,".

    He sighed then got up and walked over to the man, I couldn't hear what they were talking about and it was obvious they were talking quietly since I was awake. The only thing I could catch onto was the man stating his name. Kieran. So your name was Kieran. Huh, it suits him.

Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें