Beginning of Fear

TW// VIOLENCE    

    With Kieran gone I was on the fucking hunt, I practically flipped his whole room upsidedown searching for anything that could get me out since using the front door wasn't exactly and option right now. There was nothing in the room, nothing in the bathroom, nothing in the kitchen or living room. There was nothing. I frustratingly threw my water cup across the room and fell down panting heavily. So many things were going on inside my head, I couldn't think but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking. Fear and anxiety mixed with one another, creating an unhealthy sensation in me. Emotion after emotion ate me alive.

    I walked down the stairs and to the windows of the living room looking down on the free people. Not a single soul knew I was being help captive in this penthouse.

    My lip twitched angrily, a rage burning inside me was escaping. I clenched my jaw, tightened my fists and huffed heavily. Without hesitation, I kicked the glass table alongside the vase sitting on top. Pieces shattering across the floor. I let out a frustrating scream and flipped the lounge chairs over, I grabbed another pot and threw it at the window. It did nothing. I flipped the coffee table over, stormed into the kitchen and knocked everything out of the cabinets, counters and storage area.

    If he wont let me leave...I'll make his life a living hell.

    I ran upstairs, trashed his entire room and bathroom, throwing anything I could grab everywhere. Unfortunately the balcony door was locked, no hope there. I huffed heavily and uneasily, my knees became weak and my eyes burned with tears filling them to the brim. I collapsed on the floor of the bedroom and held myself as I sobbed. The only warmth I could find was myself, the only comfort I had was myself. I want to go home. I'm so scared. I want to go home...

    "I want to go home...," I silently cried.

    I pushed myself up and walked into the closet, kicking his things out and shutting the door. I found the deepest corner there and snuggled into it. I covered myself with random pieces of clothes hoping it would make me disappear from this life. I shut my eyes letting warm tears roll down my face, slowly but eventually I fell asleep to the sounds of my cries.

    ***

    It's quiet. Warm. Camile is probably still sleeping, I'll wake her up in a little. I opened my eyes to complete darkness with the weight of clothes on me, I pushed them off and sat up groggily then pushed myself up and headed out of the closet. Where am I? I walked out of the room dragging my feet behind me and down the obnoxiously long hallway, down the stairs and stood in the living room confused. My eyes moved to the windows where the sky was dark and the city lights faintly lit the living room.
    Wait, this isn't my house.

    "Someone had a tantrum," A cold voice said.

    My red eyes widened and I froze in place finally realizing where I was and what I did. I looked around the place only to find things everywhere, glass pieces and the furniture turned over. It literally looked like someone broke into this place when in reality, I trashed the whole penthouse.
    My eyes instantly filled with tears as I heard his footsteps get closer from behind me. My legs were too weak to move or even give up on me. His steps came to a stop and his presence was dangerously close. I closed my eyes and bit down on my quivering lip. A few tears rolled down my face.

    Kieran grabbed my face roughly and pulled my face back to look up at him, I kept my eyes closed and bit harder on my lip.

    "What did I tell you?" He whispered into my ear.

    I shut my eyes even tighter. Kieran hardened his grip on my face and I reached up grabbing his arm trying to get him to let go.

    "Answer me," He scowled.