Note

Okay, hear me out; I know I said that I would write side extras about Kieran and Suriah's life beyond what happened but...I can't seem to write past this point. Whenever I go to sit down and brainstorm about what to write, nothing seems to come to mind and I think it's a sign I should stop right then and there.
The ending beautifully fits the story and sits right with my soul. I feel if I were to extend this story it wouldn't exactly feel right. So there won't be any side chapters, I'm so so sorry!! But feel free to tell me what you thought about this story.
I will let you guys know all the little details like character profiles ;)).

So...what exactly happened after everything?

Suriah stayed with Kieran. (He made sure she learned never to run away again.)

The case took longer to clear up than expected, but did nonetheless. Although Kieran was a suspect, he was cleared very early in the case due to Suriah's victim statement.

The loan shark, Callow, who introduced Kieran to Suriah (ref chap.13), was sentenced 10 years in prison for the kidnapping and assaulting of Suriah. Kieran had no trouble adding a few extra years, too. Callow's high fugitive status made him very easy to find, and hard to defend.

Suriah created an entire alternate story to protect Kieran. This was her own doing.

Kieran's family did question him about his relationship with Suriah, considering she was at the party. But because her face was never revealed to the public and he never gave the family her full name, he could easily cover it up and Suriah used her fake story to help out. The family never mentioned it again.

The two of them moved to a different penthouse. Same area.

Suriah's friends, who continued to look for her, never heard from Suriah again. (Thanks to Kieran).

    Kieran is a control freak, as you can see, and dislikes imperfections. Such as Suriah biting her lip, hence why it bugs him so much.

Undiagnosed and unaware, Suriah does have Stockholm syndrome.

How did their relationship change?

Their relationship shifted drastically in how submissive Suriah became. She used to be the fighting type, arguing against Kieran whenever she could, but now she does what he says when he says. She agrees with everything Kieran says. His thoughts are hers. (He has her in his palm pretty much.)

Kieran is the happiest he's ever been, and has been the nicest he's ever been.

When things aren't violent, it's very romantic. Mutually, Suriah loves Kieran just as much as he loves her and they want to make each other as happy as they can.

Nothing gets too sexual since Suriah is still scared of Kieran, even if she won't admit it.

Kieran does get physically violent with Suriah when she acts suspiciously. Pretty much the same old routine but with a new building block of trust. (Somewhat less violence).

Suriah has more freedom but only leaves the penthouse if she's with Kieran.

Did anyone find out?

No one ever found out.
Things went according to Kieran's plan even if it got messy at times. Some people did catch on a bit. Like Mrs. Ho and Ava because two and two weren't adding up. But they were too afraid to confront him. Neither of them ever gave it a second thought again.

Kieran and Suriah go undiscovered.

***Okay now, I'd like to show you a closer look at the characters. :D . ***

Suriah Moon

Age: 23
Birthday: May 14
Height/ 5'2.5 / Weight/ 124lbs
Blood Type: O
MBTI: ISFP
Hobby(s): Bartending, binging shows
    Bad Habits: picking her lip and speaking without thinking.

Usually wears dark warm colors, if not all black. Preferably tight.
Loves overgrown grass. Warm temperature water over cold water. Hates wet counters and Christmas scented candles. Social butterfly but prefers to be alone. Unusually eats in. Knows the basics of self defense since she works at a club, but she can't remember any of it.
    Currently wooed by Kieran's thighs in dress pants.

Kieran Knight

Age: 26
Birthday: February 8th
Height/ 6'2/ Weight/ 186lbs
Blood Type: AB
MBTI: ESTJ
Hobby(s): Being a loan shark(obvi), baking.
    Bad Habits: Blackmail. Lashing out. Gaslighting.

Typically in a suit (navy blue, black or gray), once in a while in sweats.
Enjoys sunrise over sunsets. Obsessing with Suriah all over again because he found her in his hoodie. (He never wears them anyway). Despises nosy people. Passive aggressive. Buys fast food every once in a while—he loves those days.

Camile Meek Emanuel:
Age: 24 Age: 25 Age: 33
Height: 5'9 Height: 6'0 Height:5'9
MBTI: ENFP MBTI: ENTJ MBTI:INTJ

And that, my loves, are my characters. I hope you enjoyed them because I sure did (MBTI is a bit confusing lol) and I apologize that I wasn't able to brainstorm any ideas for the side chapter. Frankly, it just fit the story a whole lot better than dragging it out.
This won't be the last of my writing! I'll be back before you know it. I will obviously edit this story. I know there's bound to be plenty of mistakes but as of now this marks the end of Dream.

Thank you so much for the support. I can't thank you guys enough! It was a true experience, like a dream lol, and I will never forget it. Muah~ Until next time my loves!

P.S happy birthday to all the February baby's 🫶🫶