part three <3 getting lost

A/N here's the next part sorry that it's so late in the day I got busy I may not post tommorow due to Easter so if I don't post tommorow HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day >:3

Hinata had been walking for a while not too sure where he was but he didn't want to bother anyone by asking. As he was walking he could swear he heard a familiar voice. "Hey, Tsukiiiii~ do you want to get something to eat?" Hinata didn't want to get closer but his feet moved on their own. "I don't care Yams. let's just go, I'm tired" Hinata wanted to cry, he wanted to leave, he wanted to run away and leave, but he couldn't even move anymore. "Thanks, Tsuki!!!" As he heard that his heart broke he didn't ever want to see them again (mainly due to the nightmare) he didn't want to have to see him again but it was only Saturday he thought he would at least have two days to rethink and calm down about everything not the next day. Though he didn't have to talk to him today, and he wasn't going to, he just couldn't stand to sit there and watch everything happen in front of him.

He ran he still had no clue where he was going nor where he was but his feet didn't stop and to be honest he really didn't want them to either. When he finally stopped he looked up at his surroundings to find that he was fucked. He had no clue where he was and he didn't know how he was going to get to Kageyama. He was already late for his meet-up with Kageyama and still didn't want to bother anyone about his problem.

He knew Kenma was right he did bottle up his emotions till he just burst because he didn't want to bother anyone about it. As he was walking he tried to find something anything that looked familiar. He was looking around when he had finally found something that looked familiar but it was on the opposite side of town from where he was supposed to go for the meet-up. He checked the time on his phone 5:54 am, he should have gotten there around 5:30 if not before then. As he thought that he got a call from Kageyama. He really didn't want to get Kageyama mad but there was no way in hell that he could avoid answering the call.

"Hey, where are you boke!" Kageyama yelled into the phone. "Sorry, I-I got lost" Hinata said the last part quieter. "D-do you know where you are now?" Kageyama said frantically. "I-I do now but I'm on the other side of town" Hinata didn't want to alarm him or get him mad but he couldn't lie. "O-okay well when do you think you will be able to get here? I mean if you still want to?" Kageyama again get bad for not being sensitive but it was hard for him not to be mean. "I'm around 40 minutes away but if I run 30" Hinata said calmly. "You don't have to run just walk" Kageyama said trying to be "nice". "O-okay I guess I will walk, be there soon" "okay, see ya soon bye" Kageyama said secretly excited for Hinata to show up. "Yea see you bye"
After the call ended Hinata started walking to the place they were going to meet up.

He still felt bad for getting lost and didn't want to run into Yamaguchi or Tsukishima. Hinata was walking for what felt like hours before he had seen his neighborhood.

As he was walking up to the cafe he felt something ram into his and knock him over. Hinata had no clue what ramed into him but it really hurt like hell. Hinata having only 45 minutes of sleep and having had his hear broken just yesterday definitely didn't help his pain in his side. He had a felling that his side would have a bruise on it for sure due to the impact. When he got up he seen it was a young boy who resembled Kageyama who had knocked him over. The boy didn't look over 6 years old but due to all Hinata's problems it hurt more then it would if he had at least a little more sleep or didn't bottle up his emotions. Once he had a closer look at the boy Hinata found that he found the boy somewhat cute?

A/N sorry if it's bad or sort but this is all I will be posting today. Again I probably won't be posting tomorrow so HAPPY EASTER in advance. I really hope you liked it and I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow
>:3