part seven <3 talking and making out with Tsukishima

A/N okay so I may start only posting twice a week so yea oh and this content is for 16+ and you don't need to read it except the end which will give you the important thing about this chapter but anygays here's this part love you guys ( • 3•)

Kageyama started to walk home. He didn't want to for home but he didn't have his phone on him. As he was walking home he could only think of how terrible it must have felt for Tsukishima to feel unloved and unwanted. Kageyama felt that a lot and knew that once you feel like that a simple apology won't fix it and they may still have baggage from it. Kageyama felt the crushing guilt on his shoulders and he felt like he yet again disappointed someone and now they have him and they will never wanna talk to him anymore.
The rest of the walk home Kageyama just sat in his thoughts. Before he knew it Kageyama looked up and saw his house. He didn't want to go in because his mother's guest should be there by now and he didn't want to say anything to them. He looked in his reflection on the window to make sure he didn't look like a hot mess due to his crying before and once he saw he looked good "enough" he walked in the house and up to his room not sparring a glaze to the guests.

Once he made it to his room he grabbed his phone off the charger and before he could even turn his phone on he started to procrastinate. Just as he got enough confidence to try and call Tsukishima he heard a knock on his door. He got up and ok opened the door only to see the same person he was going to call.

A/N I know you all seen it coming but I'm still going to "pop off"

"Hey, T-Tsukishima" Kageyama said with tears already falling down his face. "Hey-hey King calm down" Tsukishima said with a calm monotone voice. "Aren't you mad?" "Why would I be, I broke up work you but I'm here now, do you think I can make it up to you. King~" Kageyama knew what he meant by that already because Tsukishima had to "make it up to him' before the only problem was the fact that Tsukishima was dating Yamaguchi now. "Aren't you dating Yamaguchi now?" Kageyama asked really not wanting to hear that he was but needed to know. "We are doing a test run so not really" "o-okay"

Warning from her on out it's 16+

when Kageyama said that he got slammed into his wall. Tsukishima's tongue slipped into Kageyama's mouth. Between moans Kageyama said "w-what about my mom" Tsukishima pressed his leg into kageyamas dick. Kageyama tried to suppress his moan but in the end let out a loud moan. "She left for business" after Tsukishima said that he grabbed Kageyama's hair and pulled it. Once Kageyama moaned Tsukishima kissed Kageyama rough then shoved him to the bed. They both started to ripe each other's clothes off. "Are you ready King" Tsukishima said not wanting to be to rough. "I'm ready don't worry" once Tsukishima put his dick in Kageyama let out a loud moan that if someone was in the house they would have definitely heard. Tsukishima was taking it slow so that he didn't hurt Kageyama but Kageyama didn't want to get treated nice he wanted to get fucked up. "F-faster Daddy~" Kageyama moaned ready to just give everything to Tsukishima. Tsukishima picked up the pace still not wanting to hurt him. "I don't want to hurt you I love you, you know" Tsukishima started going harder and deeper in. As Kageyama moaned he told Tsukishima "I know and I love you too but just demolish me tonight please~" once he said that Tsukishima started to take out everything on Kageyama, making him moan uncontrollably.
Once they were done have sex they just laid down and talked to each other about their problems with their past relationship.

A/N so little summary that talked everything out and told each other that they still like each other that anyways as always thank you for reading and sorry if it was too short or long but thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed :3