part five <3 the way to Tokyo

A/N here is part five the next part or the part after that it will be about Kageyama so yea hope you enjoy :3

Once they got on the train Hinata tried to keep Akio away from big crowds. Hinata didn't want Akio to get overwhelmed. Luckily the train wasn't very crowded while it did have it's fare share of people it wasn't too bad. The train ride was around an hour long and after 15 minutes Akio had fallen asleep so Hinata took this chance to call Kenma.

"Hey, Hina you done with your meet-up?" Kenma asked a little confused on why it took so long but just brushed it off as them venting. "Yea I'm done, I'm on the train now. I have a question for you" Hinata was scared to ask. He had a feeling that Kenma wouldn't mind, just be curious. "Okay then ask away" "okay, well it's a long story that I'll tell you when I get there, but I have a kid with me his name is Akio and I just want to check if it's okay that I bring him with us?" Hinata said ready for anything. "Oh, well I definitely want to hear the story but I don't mind and neither does Kashi" Kenma said not really caring if a kid was there because one Hinata was the one asking and two his apartment was pretty big due to his high income. "Okay well we should be there in like 30 minutes and when we get there can we go get Akio new clothes he really needs them?" Hinata asked wanting to give Kenma a warning so he didn't push it into Kenma. "Okay that's fine with me and don't worry about buying the clothes I got it" Kenma said again knowing everything about Hinata and knowing that he didn't make much money. Hinata sighed not wanting to wast Kenma's money but he knew Kenma would keep pushing. "Okay well bye see you when we get there bye" "bye Hina"

They were on the train for around 30 minutes before getting off at their stop. Once Hinata and a sleeping Akio got off the train Hinata saw both Kenma and Akaashi. "Hey, Kenma" Hinata said not wanting to be to loud due to the sleeping Akio. "Hey, Hina you ready to get him clothes" Kenma said still not seeing the boy because Hinata had been carrying him. "Do you think we could go to yours untill Akio wakes up?" Hinata said still not wanting to wake the small boy up. "Yea, that's fine with me as long it's fine with you Kashi?" Kenma said wanting to make sure Akaashi didn't have any complaints about it. "Yea that's fine with me I mean it's your apartment" Akaashi said knowing that it wasn't his house and he didn't have a job to help pay the rent. "Kashi I told you it's our apartment I know that right now you're focusing on your schoolwork" Kenma said reassuringly. "Okay well let's go to the apartment instead of just standing here" Akaashi said happily about what Kenma had said.

After they had left they called a cab/taxi so Hinata didn't have to walk with Akio in his hands the whole time because while he could due to his lack of sleep it wasn't ideal and for some reason he wouldn't let anyone else touch Akio. On the ride to Kenma and Akaashi's apartment, Hinata had been holding on to Akio the entire time as if someone was going to steal Akio from him. "Hey, Hina, calm down you seem as if you are going to lose it" Kenma said trying to calm Hinata down which luckily worked at least a little. Hinata took a deep breath and tried to calm down he had no clue why he was freaking out but at the time what mattered was calming down. "Thanks Kenny, I really love you baby"

(A/N I like many other people headcanon that Kenma and Hinata have a friendship where they call each other pet names completely platonically.)

"I love you too Hina" Kenma said happy that Hinata was calming down.

Before they knew it they were at the apartment. After being dropped boff they started walking to the apartment room. Hinata still held on to Akio not as intense but still not letting people see him. When they got into the apartment Hinata set Akio down on the futon in the guest bedroom so that Akio could sleep more. After tucking Akio in he left the room and shut the light off. "Hey, Hina can you explain. Everything to us now" Kenma asked wanting to know how this kid had gotten into the situation. After Kenma said that Hinata explained everything to the two. After he told them everything they both were okay with everything and offered to babysit Akio if he kept him. Once they said that Hinata thought about how he was going to tell his mother everything. His mother would be back in around 12 days so he had to make a plan on whether he was going to tell his mother and keep Akio or if he was going to find someone who could take care of Akio.

"Hey, Kenma, Akaashi" the two looked at him ready to hear what he had to say. "If my mother doesn't want me to keep Akio do you think you guys could take care of him?" Hinata asked not wanting to have Akio taken away from him. Hinata didn't know why but he had gotten attached to Akio and he felt as if he needed to see grow up and have a good life as he deserves. "Hey-hey Hina" Akaashi said because Hinata starting to tremble. Akaashi looked over at Kenma as if talking to each other with their eyes. "Hey, Hina don't worry we will you don't have to worry, and if your mom does say that you can even come and visit all the time. I will but the tickets for you and everything okay Hina" Kenma said trying to cheer up Hinata.

Soon after Akio had woken out to the three looking still a little bit tired. "Hey, Akio did you sleep well?" Hinata asked. "Yea, thanks Sho-san" after Akio said then he looked at Kenma and Akaashi. "Are there your friends?" Akio asked Hinata. "Yea they are Akio" Hinata said happily because Akio didn't seem to be frightened. "They are very pretty" Akio said amused at how the two looked. Kenma laughed at the comment "thank you Akio I could say the same about you" Akio seemed to get a little flustered by what Kenma said and hid his face in his hair. "Okay well now that you are awake let's go get you some new clothes" Hinata said happy at how comfortable they were with each other. After Hinata said they left to get Akio new clothes.

A/N okay so this took me forever but I'm so happy with it and I hope you enjoyed it. Love y'all I may post again today if I do then it will be shorter than this but idk if I will. Anygay love you all hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for any grammer mistakes or if it's too short or long byeeeee >;3