Chapter 34

Julius's POV

Now that Vera was a little sick it was easier for me to watch over her.

She always wanted to cuddle and her cuteness made me love her even more, if that was even possible

Nina on the other hand had been behaving strangely around me and I've been trying my best to avoid her, I didn't like her one bit ,but I had to at least try not to be rude to her for Vera's sake.
I had gotten the tests from earlier and it turned out it was indeed a poisonous substance but no matter how I suspected Nina, I had no proof.

I stayed home , wanting to spend as much time with Vera as I could before we had to go for the family dinner.
I hadn't told her about it yet.

I was going to tell her but I never found the right time to.

I came out from the shower with a towel around my waist and one around my neck.
I stopped when I saw Nina in my room looking at me.

"What are you doing here? "

"I-uh.... "

She was stuttering as her cheeks turned bright red

"I- was"

I raised a brow at her

She took in a deep breath and let it out as he stood approaching me with eyes staring straight into mine.
I could see her intentions as clear as day in her honey brown gaze.

"I won't lie"
She stopped inches away from me and i stared down at her

"I want you Julius.
And I don't care how I get you but I know I have to"

I stared down at her in complete shock unsure if I heard her properly

I just blinked at her not saying a word.
What would I have said?
When my wife's sister just confessed she wants me.
What would one say in such a situation?
Maybe get the fuck away from me would be likely.

I opened my mouth to speak when she slipped her hands behind my neck pullig my head forward she smashed her lips unto mine without warning.

...

Vera's POV

I was happy Julius was staying home.
We could get to spend time together.
The mere thought of it made my cheeks turn scarlet.

I wanted us to watch a movie and cuddle in bed.
I was bringing our snacks up to our room.

His favorite chocolate covered bars, I found it really cute when he revealed his horrible craving for chocolates, at least that was one thing we could fight over.
I was most likely going to steal his snacks but I doubt he would mind.

I pushed the door opens and what I saw caused my chest to tighten.
Nina was kissing a shirtless Julius as he held unto her hands trying to pull her away.
The plates dropped from my hands unto the floor.

The shattering noise of glass breaking caused them to turn to me, immediately Julius laid eyes on me his face went pale.
I hadn't even noticed the angry tears that started to fall from my eyes until I started hyperventilating.