Revelation after Revelation

"The moon goddess?" Ryder gasped.

"The moon goddess?" I gasped.

"I am the moon goddess." the moon goddess said. "Brynn, Ryder, you are mates."

We looked at each other and smiled. "We know." We said, pressing a kiss on each other's lips.

"Brynn." The moon goddess said, turning to me. "You are the chosen one."

I gasped.

"You are the very rare white wolf. Your wolf form will appear when you are eighteen."

I gasped. "What a coincidence. I turn eighteen in a few weeks."

"You have the special power to make anything you wish come true."

"Be careful what you wish for. For every wish you make, there will be a horrible consequence."

I gasped.

"A strand of your hair would be pulled out."

I gasped, gripping my tangly brown hair. "Not my hair!"

"Goodbye." The moon goddess said.

"Wait!" I shouted as she started disappearing. "I have questions!"

But the moon goddess was already gone.

We stood in silence for a few moments. Then, Ryder cleared his throat.

"That was weird." He said, shocked.

"Yeah, it was." I said. "What now?"

"Let's go to my gang's secret headquarters. We'll figure everything out there. Come on, babygirl." Ryder said, offering his arm.

I smiled and looped my arm around his.

~~~~

"This is my secret headquarters." Ryder said. "This is the core of my gang."

"Wow." I said in awe as I looked around. Thousands of people were gathered everywhere. I would describe more, but the author sucks at description.

"Everybody here has a specific job." Ryder said, looking around.

"This is Chris. He's the muscle of the gang." Ryder introduced.

"Hello." Chris said, shaking my hand.

I nodded at him.

"This is Billy Bobby Brown. He is also the muscle of the gang, but he's very rude."

"I don't think women deserve rights." BBB said.

"Did someone steal your brain? Because you seem to be missing yours." I snarl.

"And this is Brittany, the pack slut." Ryder said.

Brittany scowled at me.

"Don't be rude, Ryder." One of her minions said.

"I'm sure he doesn't mean it like that." Her other minion said.

"Shut up, Heather." Brittany said. "Why can't be more like Lindsay?"

Lindsay smirked at Heather.

"Alright, let's test your fighting ability." Ryder said. "Any volunteers to fight with Brynn?"

Brittany's hand shot up.

"No one? Great!" Ryder smirked. "I will fight with her."

"I don't want to fight you, Ry." I said, concerned.

He cupped my hand, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're so cute when you're worried, babygirl."

He pulled me into a quick kiss, and my heart melted. I could get used to this.