Loose Ends? Tied.

A/N: A special thank you to @ myself for making this cover!

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The first thing I noticed was the continuous beeping.

The second thing I noticed was something big and sweaty engulfing my hand. Feel free to allude to sex in the comments.

I tried to move my body, but it immediately ached. Every part of my body felt too painful to move.

I tried to open my orbs, and I immediately shut them. The light was too bright. White was surrounding me everywhere. Am I in heaven? 

I could hear a voice. "Brynn. Babygirl, are you awake?"

I opened my mouth, tried to make a noise, then shut it. I cleared my throat a few times.

"Water." I whispered.

In a moment, I could feel myself being sit up. I opened my orbs. I was in what it looked like to be a hospital. There were machines everywhere. Advanced pieces of technology moved around like nurses. There was some machine strapped to my body.

I rubbed my head. What happened? The last thing I could remember was getting revenge... the Evil One's panic attack... Ryder asking me to the dance... the gunshot.

I accepted the water that Ryder gave me and gulped down the entire thing, soothing the pain in my throat.

"Did I..." I cleared my throat. "Did I get shot?"

"Yes." Ryder said. He then told me what happened. The Evil One shot me in the head. After that, Ryder took me to one of his gang's hospitals. They did surgery on me, and I was in a coma for a while. Luckily, I didn't die. It is now Sunday afternoon.

"Everyone's fine, obviously." Ryder continued. There were very few casualties. Since I got revenge, there was no reason for Ryder to continue the gang. He wanted to dissolve the gang, but Chris insisted on keeping it intact. He agreed to let Chris be the leader. Chris, along with Malcolm X, who Chris appointed as the co-leader "for some mysterious reason. She probably took advantage of Chris", now run the gang.

"Now that I have free time, I'll spend it with you. I gave up the gang for you, babygirl." Ryder said, pressing a small kiss on my lips.

I gave him a small smile. I can't believe he gave up the gang for me. That was an act of true love. I don't know how I got so lucky.

"When am I getting out of the hospital?" I asked.

"You were going to stay for two weeks, but I bet the staff could make an exception for me." Ryder winked. "I missed you so much, babygirl. When I thought you were dead, I did many things that I should not mention for legal reasons."

My smile widened and I threw my arms around him. "I'm here now."

"I know." He said. I realized he was crying. I was shocked by the sight, I have never seen him cry. I patted his head and laid my head on his chest. For a while, we embraced. I wish we could live happily for the rest of our lives.