Oops, I Accidentally Committed Mass Murder

Ryder and I rode on his motorcycle, and in a few minutes, we arrived at The Battlefield. It was bloody and gory. Fighting was everywhere. Everything was fighting. War was happening. Everyone was violent. War.

Before I could process my thoughts, I closed my eyes and whispered: I wish the war was over.

After the indescribable pain that took over my head, I opened my eyes. Everyone was dead. The ground was overlapped with dead bodies. Blood was seeping into every corner of the ground. In the midst of the fallen dead, three people were standing straight and alive.

"What did you do, babygirl?" Ryder said. His orbs were turning into a murderous mountain green.

"I wished for the war to be over." I said, scared of what I had done. I can't believe I accidentally committed mass murder.

"Could you wish for the werewolves to be resurrected?"

I wish that the werewolves are resurrected.

I felt the horrible pain on my head. I could never get used to it, no matter how many times it happened. By the time I opened my eyes, the werewolves were alive.

"What do we do now?" They were murmuring. After looking around at the numerous dead bodies, they left.

Ryder walked through the piles of dead bodies. I followed suit. I winced as my bare feet became stained with blood. I tried not to focus on what I was stepping on.

Finally, we reached the middle. The people who were there turned around.

"Dad?" Ryder gasped. "You're the Evil One?"

I was more shocked by the woman next to him.

"Mom?" I gasped, popping the p. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

A/N: Yes, I did end this on a cliffhanger. Lol, I'm so evil. What do you think would happen next?