Rescue Mission! What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Ryder (This is a full Ryder POV. You better thank me.)

So this was what the Vhampyr's secret headquarters looks like. A fancy looking mansion, but unlike the mansions nearby, it was black and had pointy edges. There was also a tall, gloomy tower rising in the center. I couldn't look at it clearly since I was drunk and high.

I had found it using the location tracker I put on Brynn while she was asleep. Obviously, I'm not going to agree to the Evil One's terms. What I am going to do is rescue Brynn from the prison.

I looked to the group of people who was going with me. There was Chris, obviously. He was the beta, so he went on every mission. Billy Bobby Brown, who spied occasionally on the Vhampyrs, knew where everything was, so he went.

Jake was there as well. I opposed intensely-- I'm pretty sure he was going to take the credit of saving Brynn-- but Chris said, and I quote, "I don't see why not". I don't know why Chris and I are friends. 

Gayus stood near him, chewing on the head of the billionaire he guillotined this morning. He's there for plot-related reasons.

I looked towards Brittany and Lindsay. They were wearing the sluttiest, most revealing outfits ever. What sluts. Sure, I called them on the mission to be slutty and seduce people, but they didn't have to be so slutty. They would be exiled if they didn't do their jobs, but still.

I walked towards them, who were standing next to each other, talking. Lindsay's hand was moving closer to Brittany's, but Brittany didn't seem to notice.

"Now that you don't have feelings for Ryder, what are you going to do?" I could hear Lindsay say.

"I'm going to quit my job as a pack slut." Brittany responded.

"Then what?"

"Why are you talking and not doing your jobs?" I asked, the cigarette feeling unfamiliar in my mouth. I clapped my hands to get their attention. "You don't have time to talk. Do you know what to do, or do I have to go through it again?"

"Yeah, we know." Brittany smiled seductively. "Seduce the guards so you could go through the door."

"Then kill them." Lindsay said. Her job was a slutty assassin. She seduced people to kill them.

They paused, looking at me.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked angrily. "Do your jobs!"

"Can't we have a few more minutes-" Lindsay started to say.

"Now!" I shouted.

Lindsay reached for her gun. As if on cue, Brittany's arm shot out and blocked her.

"Sure." Brittany said. She walked in the direction of the door, where two guards were standing by. Lindsay glared at me before following her.

I hate her so much. After I broke up with Brittany, she cut off my dick. Luckily, the moon goddess liked me enough to give me an actual dick instead of a third hand, which was really hilarious, by the way. It (my dick) turned out to be precisely seven inches (something about seven being the Lord's number).

Brittany and Lindsay walked up to the two guards who were guarding the headquarters and started seducing them. I walked back to my crew and signaled them to go a little closer. We moved until we were nearly in sight.

"Come on, let's go." The first guard said.

"But shouldn't we be guarding the headquarters for the Evil One?" The other guard asked.

One of the only useful things Timothy told me was that the Vhampyrs who opposed the Evil One called him the Evil One, and the ones that supported him called him another name. I was going to keep Timothy alive, but after Brynn left, I had the urge to kill someone. So, I made the scientists put him into a tube with no oxygen, and watched as he slowly suffocated. As he slowly died, I felt a cruel sense of satisfaction. His death almost mirrored the death of my sanity.