#1; Jeff

I was playing in the front garden with my 10 year old little brother when we saw a car pulling up to the house across from ours. The family who bought the house stepped out of the car. The was a woman, a man, a little boy around my little brother's age and a boy around my age. I stared at him, he had shoulder length messy black hair, dark eyes and a pale skin tone. He noticed I was staring and looked at me. I got all warm inside as he smiled at me, I smiled back. My mom came out the door taking me and my little brother with her.

"Hello," she said, "My name is Barbara; I live across from you. Well, I wanted to introduce me and my children." My mother pointed at us when they introduced us; "This is Y/N, and this is Billy."

"Hello!" Our neighbor said before she introduced her family also pointing at them when she introduced them, "I'm Margaret, and this is my husband Peter and my 2 sons, Jeff and Liu."

As the two mother's talked I just shyly looked around. Suddenly I heard my mom asking Jeff and Liu if they wanted to come to Billy's birthday party. They wanted to deny it but there mother got in the way saying that they'd love to. As I see Jeff's face after his mother said that I almost laughed, he saw that and looked at me with a weird smile.

As we walked back home I saw Jeff confronting his mother, I could only laugh.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS :D
FIRST CHAPTER! I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT THAT'S ALWAYS WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER, RIGHT?
... RIGHT?
NO? ONLY ME? OKAY 😀