#17; Toby?

-=POV; JEFF=-

"Slenderman, what do you mean it'll be her death if she's in love with me?"
"Why'd you want to know?"
"Because I love her too and I'd do anything to be with her!"

Slenderman became quiet.

"She's my daughter, that's why. She got cursed by Zalgo because she didn't love him and I didn't want to force her to do love him. He decided that if she ever gets in love with someone she'll die, slowly and painfully. She has been through so much pain she isn't feeling it right now, but that day will come. And when that happens, we're too late."

I looked at him in shock. "How can we break the curse?" I asked, still a bit of hope left in my voice. "Zalgo has to die."
"Easy! Sneak into his castle, kill him in his sleep, done!"
"It's not that easy, Jeff. There are monsters guarding every door, every window, even all the cracks in and around the castle. And it's impossible to teleport in and out."
"What about becoming invisible to get inside and kill him in his sleep once we get to him?"

Slenderman got silent again. "You're smarter than you look like." He mumbled. He stood up and walked out of the door, calling all the Creepypasta's by making the symbols burn. Everyone got there, but no Y/N.

Everyone stood inside the office, the doors got locked so Y/N couldn't enter. "Everyone, I'm sorry to get y'all here but it's an emergency. It's about Y/N. Jeff has found a way to break her curse."

I smiled proudly as Slenderman explained the plan. It wouldn't become easy but it was possible. Toby was listening extra careful, I noticed. Maybe he was spying? No, he would take ever do that, right?

When the plan was finally explained Slenderman made a portal to Zalgo's castle. We all went through. We were in a graveyard with dead trees and black roses popping up from the graves.

Quietly we all went in our positions, waiting for the sign allowing us to go into action. Soon the symbols started burning allowing us to go. Quietly, me, Toby and L.J. went up to the front door. The monsters guarding it weren't paying attention so we killed them fast.

L.J. turned invisible and went inside killing the unsuspecting monsters on the way. 6 of us went inside; me, L.J., Toby, Jane, Clockwork and BEN. The other half, Slenderman, Masky, Hoodie, Sally, E.J. and Smile Dog, stayed outside to kill the other monsters passing by.

We combed out the whole castle, but no sign of Zalgo. He wasn't anywhere, until I opened a big dark wooded dubbele door that led to what seemed like Zalgo's bedroom. I went in, as quiet as possible.

I didn't find Zalgo, nor any sign he was there. As I wanted to go back through the door someone fell down from the ceiling. I fell backwards and looked up to see Zalgo; a big black demon like figure with 7 mouths and 1 red eye. He had big red horns and a black tail.

He laughed, or better said; 6 of his mouths laughed, all different voices and different languages. The 7th mouth could only sing, when it sang it'd mean the end of the world so it was shut by Slenderman.

He walked up to me, slowly. Every step he took I went backwards a big, still facing Zalgo. Eventually I sat against the wall. Zalgo laughed again, picked me up by my throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Hey Zalgo!" I heard. Zalgo and I both looked to the door, we saw BEN. Zalgo threw me away and started attacking BEN. The other Creepypasta's ran up to them to help BEN, but Zalgo was too strong.

I jumped between the 2 and Zalgo started attacking me. "It's time for you to meet your end." He said demonically. 'For Y/N' I thought. "NO!" We heard someone scream as they jumped on Zalgo's back making them both fall over.

It was... "Toby!? What the Hell are you doing!" I yelled. He looked up at me, Zalgo took that opportunity to stab Toby right through his heart. "Don't worry, I don't feel pain." He said, not having much energy left. A tear dropped from his eyes and let his last breath escape from his lungs.

"NOO!!" I screamed as I started attacking Zalgo. Toby may tried to get Y/N and me away from each other, but I still saw him as a friend! The other Creepypasta's helped me trying to kill Zalgo, even the Creepypasta's outside the castle came in to help.

"For Y/N!" We all yelled as we stabbed Zalgo to death. We were covered in Zalgo's black blood when we were done. All of us were heavy wounded, we were bleeding, some even had broken bones. But it was worth it.

Maybe Toby didn't make it, but he helped us, he wanted the best for Y/N. I sat crying next to his dead body, his head on my lap. Other's stood around us, rocking back and forth on their feet, humming the song of death. Everyone cried over our loss.

We decided we should go back. Slenderman carried Toby through the portal back to the Mansion.

-=POV; Y/N=-

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I yelled while punching the locked door of father's office. They were in there for hours! What was everyone doing there? And WHY did my heart fell released, as if it got out of an steel cage?

I heard the door unlock and Jeff came running into my arms. He was crying. "Jeff, what happened?" I asked softly, softly stroking his hair. Everyone came out one by one, they were all badly injured and were crying and/or giving weak smiles.

That's when it hit me when father came out as last;

Toby was dead.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :,)
I'M CRYING OVER THE THING I WROTE

she really is... Why did you kill him? It made me emotional.

IT'S THE ULTIMATE SECREFICE FOR LOVE! I COULDN'T HELP IT!

well, I'm crying now too. Good job.

*SOBS*