#19; I Love You

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Y/N? Are you alright?" I heard Jeff coming through the door. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright. Don't worry." I said wiping a tear away. Jeff came in and hugged me. He looked at the necklace. "Did you make that?"
"Yeah, Toby left it behind after his fog spirit disappeared."

Jeff jumped up, "You used dark magic?"
"I needed to say my last goodbye!"
"I understand but it's dangerous."
"I know..."
"You could be dead."
"It was worth it, Jeff."

He stayed silent, staring at me. "I can't believe you." He mumbled and shut the door behind him with a bang. "I didn't want him dead either!" I ran after him.

"What do you want?" Jeff asked me, still furious. "Why are you acting like that?" I asked, looking up deep into his eyes. "You could be fucking dead, Y/N!"
"I wouldn't have done it if Toby was still alive!"
"He sacrificed his life for you, for us!"
"So this is your fault?"

Tears began to form in my eyes, Jeff stayed quiet. "I just had to kill you when I could." And with that I ran crying back to my room.

-=POV; JEFF=-

She was right, Toby died because of me. Tears fell down my cheeks as I walk down the stairs to the living room. Everyone looked at me, they looked worried.

I sat down trying to hold back my tears. "Hey Jeff, are you alright?" I heard Liu ask. I looked at him, "Yeah I'm fine." And immediately started crying my eyes out. It sucked not being able to close my eyes, I shouldn't have taken away my eyelids.

Everyone came to comfort me. I looked at Slenderman, he walked up the stairs. Probably to Y/N.

-=POV; Y/N=-

There was a knock on my door, "Jeff I don't want to talk to you! Go away, fuck face!"
"It's not Jeff, Y/N. It's your father."
"What do you want, father?"
"I want you to apologize to Jeff, he's crying downstairs.*
"Nice try, but Jeff never cries. He doesn't have any feelings, I should've noticed that before I decided to get him here, I should've killed him."

Father went silent for a second.

"He does have feelings, feelings for you. He's crying downstairs because of a broken heart."
"He doesn't even have a heart."
"Y/N L/N YOU'RE NOW GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO JEFF OR I'LL LET YOU ON YOUR OWN IN THE WORLD WITHOUT YOUR POWERS! TRY TO SURVIVE THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!"

Sighing I open the door, staring father dead in the eye. "Fuck off." By that father tentacles around me so I couldn't escape and took me downstairs to Jeff. "Everyone, go to your missions, Jeff and Y/N you stay here."

Everyone nodded and left. Father also took Jeff and putted us in a room, locking the door. "And you 2 are coming out when it's all made up." I moved to the corner of the room, knees up to my chest and burying my face in them.

I felt Jeff moving towards me, slowly. "Go away, fuck face."
"But-"
"No! I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear you, I don't want to smell you, I don't wanna feel you. Understood!?"

Jeff nodded and walked away. Tears started falling down my cheeks. What have I done?

-=POV; JEFF=-

We were in this room already for s couple hours. She still hasn't moved and I was sharpening my knives. There must be a way to talk to her. Maybe she's still dealing with Toby's loss and that's why she doesn't want to talk?

I don't know. But I do know that I need to do something before she goes insane! I mean, more insane than she already is. Everyone in this house is already insane.

"Hey, Y/N? I know that you don't want to talk to me right now but I want you to know that I-... I still love you, and I hate seeing you like this. I'm sorry I couldn't save Toby, I tried but couldn't."

She looked at me, it was obvious she had cried. "Thanks." She whispered, giving me a weak smile. "I love you too."

I felt my heart melt. Her "I love you"'s are always so cute. This was my first time saying it, I liked it.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN 😭

no one cares, we want chapters.

I'M TRYING 😭