#9; Do I Love Him?

Jane came inside, she yelled: "Where's Jeff!?" Oh no, I have to protect him. I grabbed her upper arm and she immediately stabbed me. I looked her, to the knife, and back at her. "Wh- how-?" She stuttered.

That's when I remembered that I'm in my human form, and don't have my powers. "You're not gonna kill Jeff, I know what he did to your family. But he's one of us now, so are you."

She was too stunned to speak.

(THE WOMAN WAS TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK

shut up)

That's when she noticed Jeff standing behind me. She pushed me away and walked to Jeff. She held her knife up to his throat.

Jeff didn't even flinch. He just stood there, looking at Jane. "Go to sleep." Jeff whispered and he started attacking Jane. Damn they both were good.

BEN had made popcorn, he held the bowl up to me when watching the fight. I ate some of the popcorn. A couple of the other Creepypasta's took eventually also some popcorn.

Slenderman came in. We all got silent and stood straight up looking at him. He picked Jane up by her neck and lifted her in the air. Slender looked at me and I nodded.

He putted Jane down, who was still in shock. I walked over to her, "Welcome home, Jane The Killer." Her face turned from a little scared to a wide and evil grin.

She immediately started talking to Clockwork, those 2 are gonna be amazing together. I looked at the place where Jeff was supposed to be, but he was gone. I looked around the house but couldn't find him.

I looked outside and saw him laying on his back, watching the stars. I walked up to him and lay next to him, also watching the stars. There were so many now.

We stayed silent for a while. Jeff moved closer to me, causing me to smile. We just lay there, in silence, but silence can mean a thousand words.

I don't know how long we've been laying there, but I was starting to feel a little tired. I felt Jeff taking my hand, making me smile like an idiot.

"You're blushing." He said in a low voice. He was looking at me, crap. "No I'm not."
"Yes you are, it's easier to see now you're in your human form."
"Shut up."

He lays his hand on my cheek, I could feel my face becoming redder and redder over time. I heard him laugh, I looked away and giggled a little. "You're cute when you're embarrassed."

Did he just call me cute? No way.

"FOODS READY!" I heard Toby yell through the house. I quickly got up and walked towards the house, Jeff following me. "Thanks Toby." I said quietly to Toby. He nodded and smiled.

-=time skip to after food=-

When we were done eating, I helped father with doing the dishes. The others went on killing spree, only Jeff and Smile Dog stayed here.

We were almost done when we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Liu sprinting inside and hiding behind Jeff who stood underneath the staircase.

"Where were you?" I asked. He looked scared. I looked out of the window and saw police men searching around. "Okay, Liu. You're gonna tell me, why exactly they want to arrest you."
"They found footage of me who murdered a kid around the age of 5..." He said slowly.

"Father give me my powers back, NOW."
'You're still grounded, Y/N.'
"I don't give a shit, give them back. We can't really send the others they're on killing spree!"

Father sighed and gave me my powers back. I quickly transformed and went outside.

There were 3 cops. I swiftly took out a knife and cut the throat of 1. The other 2 saw the body and went searching around. I laughed and ripped ones heart out. The other saw the process and screamed. He let his flashlight fall and tried to run away, but he was met with Jeff.

How did he come out here? He grabbed the cop roughly by his jaw and holds him up against a big tree. "Go to sleep." He said as he slid his throat open, leaving him bleed to death.

I looked at him with big eyes. He stood there, staring at me with a smile. I could feel my cheeks burn. He came closer. Every step he took, I could feel myself getting redder and redder.

He putted some hair behind my ear, exposing my left eye. He smiled at me, I was so caught up in the moment I didn't hear father telling us to get back inside.

Jeff walked back to the Mansion. I putted my hair back in place (in front of my face) and walked after him.

I quickly went up to my room and sat down against my door. As soon as I set down I felt father taking my powers from me ones again. I rolled my eyes and went back to my thoughts.

What had just happened? Why does Jeff do this? Is he just messing with me? Are we still friends? Does he have feelings for me?

Am I in love with Jeff?

The last question stayed stuck in my head for a while.

I heard knocking on the door. I stood up and held the door open slightly, just enough to see who it was. When I saw it was Jeff, I opened the door a little more so I could stand leaning in the doorframe.

"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much, just came by to say hello."
"That can't be the only thing, I know you."
"Okay, okay, you're right. I wanted to ask..."

He became silent. I gave him the questioning look.

He putted his hand a little higher than my head on the wall and leaned a little closer. I felt my cheeks get red.

He laughed a little and cupped my cheek. "You're blushing again." He said teasingly. "Fuck off you smiling bitch." I laughed. I took his hand that lays on my cheek and tried to get it off of me, but Jeff instead held my hand.

He leaned a little closer until he was right beside my ear. What was he gonna do?

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

so energetic.

FUCK OFF, BITCH

you just called yourself a bitch

...
ANYWAYS
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?
WHAT'S JEFF GONNA DO?
IS Y/N FALLING FOR HIM?
WILL THEY EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS?
WHO KNOWS?

you do.

BUT I'M NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

now the reader is sad.

WHY SAD? HAPPY :D
AT SOME POINT YOU'LL READ THE LAST CHAPTER AND HAVE THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION!
BUT THAT'D ALSO BE THE LAST CHAPTER TO READ...

now the reader is more sad.

...
DIDN'T WANT TO
I'M SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME