#6; Jane's Death (?) // 2

Jane woke up. She noticed her knife was gone and started freaking out. We had tied her to the chair. Soon enough Jane noticed the people around the table; Jeff's parents and Liu, and Jane's parents and her friends. They all were dead. They all had a smile on there face and wounds all over there body. She noticed the heart of her friend laying on a plate. It smelled like death.

Jane tried to scream, but she had tape over her mouth. "Finally, you're awake." Jeff said. He stood next to Jane and he placed a knife on her throat. "Shhhhhhhh, quiet, quiet, quiet. It's not polite to scream in front of your friends." He moved the knife over her face, making an invisible grin on her face just like his. He took the tape off her face.

She looked away but Jeff grabbed the back of her head and made her look at the dead ones. "Come, come, not so rude, you're offending everyone when you're not looking at them." Jane started crying when she saw there faces; they had carved smiles, just like Jeff.

"Awwww, what's wrong? Are you sad because you're not as pretty as they are?" Asked Jeff, even I got chills down my back. "Don't worry, I'll make you pretty too. What do you think of that?" I tried holding my laugh back but it was really difficult.

She looked him dead in the eye. Jeff tilted his head and looked back at her. She closed her eyes and looked away. She whispered; "Piss in your pants." And she looked back at him, angry. 'You clown!"

Jeff laughed. "You're funnier than I thought." He came closer to her. "Friends help each other, right? Well, now I'm gonna help you."

Jeff went to get something, leaving Jane behind. She started crying, and was still crying when Jeff returned.

"Don't cry, it'll be over soon." He said. As he threw bleach and gasoline over her. "We need to hurry, Jane. I already called the fire brigade. He lit a match and threw it at Jane. Soon enough Jane was set on fire and screamed at the top of her lungs. She almost fainted, Jeff laughed and said to her: "Goodbye, friend! I hope you'll get as beautiful as I am! AHAHAHAHA!"

And Jeff and I ran back to the woods. We both laughed and I made myself visible again. "You're sick!" I laughed. "You like it?" Jeff asked, still laughing. "No! I love it!" I was laughing so hard. We looked at each other, and smiled.

We hid in a tree watching over Jeff's work. "How are you so good at this?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. I smiled widely. I yawned as I saw the firetruck coming. Jeff looked at me and asked: "Should we go back to the Mansion?" I nodded.

On our walk back there was a comfortable silence. We didn't talk but we didn't need to to understand how the other was feeling. I was still so surprised about Jeff's work. It was awesome.

Soon enough we were at the Mansion. We walked directly to our rooms. As I lay in bed I could only stare at the ceiling with the biggest smile on my face. Lost in my thoughts I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
POV: YOU THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER BUT IT DIDN'T SO YOU TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER BUT IT TURNED OUT WEIRD :,)
ANYWAYSSS
WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK?
I'M IMPRESSED BY JEFF NGL