#7; Smile

'I was in the forest, running from something or someone, I didn't know exactly. The trees were growing closer and closer. I tripped and fell face flat. I rolled on my back to look what or who I was running from.

The was a figure walking slowly to me, I looked better and... "Jeff?" I asked. He didn't answer, instead he grabbed my upper arm roughly and tilted me up in the air.

I looked at him with fear in my eyes. His grin got wider. He moved his knife over my cheeks, to my neck, and then he stoppen at the place where my heart was.

I looked from Jeff, to the knife and back. Out of fear I started kicking. "Shh..." Jeff said close to my ear, I felt his hot breath in my neck. "Go to sleep." And he stabbed me through my heart.'

I sat immediately right up in my bed, screaming and sweating. I felt my heart pound in my throat. Smile Dog, who was laying on my lap asleep, jumped up and started growling.

I calmed down and petted the dog on it's head. I looked at the old dark wooded clock across from my bed. '3:33' I said in my head.

I slowly got up and walked downstairs, carrying my hammer with me as I always did. You know, for protection, or if BEN sneaked up behind her again.

I walked to the kitchen and took the last coke from the fridge. I opened it and took a sip. I walked to the living room, turned the TV on and sat down on the couch made of human skin.

The news said there was a murder reported in my old neighborhood. They said there were only 2 survivers; Jane, and Liu.

"What..? How?" I stood up in frustration. "We stabbed them! We burned them! It's not possible for them to be alive!!" I said loudly, my voice full with anger.

I suddenly came the realization that we failed a murder. Father would get pissed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was father's hand. "It's okay, my child." He said. Confused I looked up at him. "We failed a murder." Father shook his head; "You and Jeff gave us 2 new murderers. Let them figure out how to come here, don't help them."

Father turned back to the staircase to walk back to his room and said just 1 other thing before going further: "Oh yeah, and, keep an eye on Jeff. He can get us all in big trouble."

I nodded and bow. Father walked further to his room. I fell back on the couch again, not feeling tired or had motivation to do something helpful. I closed my eyes, and waited for the sun to rise.

Not even 5 minutes later I felt someone tickling my feet. I laughed quietly and looked up to see who it was. "Jeff? What are you doing up so late?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep." He explained as he sat down next to me. I sat up right and looked at him.

"Are you feeling guilt for the murder?" I asked him. He looked away and slowly nodded. I sighed; "I know, the first murder is always the most difficult to handle." He looked at me.

We started talking about the most random stuff, and before we knew the sun was already rising.

People started to come downstairs. Everyone was talking. Suddenly we heard BEN scream: "WHO OF YOU ASSHOLES TOOK MY LAST COKE!?" I laughed and threw the empty can of HIS coke to his head. He looked at me, visibly angry.

"Y/N!!" BEN yelled and he started running towards you. I giggled and stood up. I raised my hand up to him and let him float in the air with my powers. My giggling changed to evil laughing as I saw BEN struggling.

People laughed, but Jeff smiled, with fear in his eyes. We heard father coming, so I let BEN fall to the ground, innocently placing my hands on my back. BEN stood up quickly and everyone went quiet.

Father walked straight towards the front door, opened it and left. Everyone started talking again like nothing happened.

I stood up and walked over to Masky and Hoodie, "Hey guys, can you 2 try and help Jeff get friends here? He's not leaving here anytime soon so it's important he'll be safe." The 2 boys nodded and walked to Jeff. It looked like they instantly hid it off.

I walked up the stairs to go to my room. When I looked back I saw BEN and Toby joining the 3 too. Smile Dog just happily sat on Jeff's lap. I smiled, happy he could have friends here.

-=POV; JEFF=-

The people here we're so kind. I fastly forgot that they all were killers, murderers like me. I was smiling, genuinely. But then I noticed Y/N was gone, I said I went to the bathroom and went searching for her.

After like 10 minutes I walked past a room where music came out from. I quietly opened the door a bit and peeked inside. I saw Y/N playing the guitar, singing a song I knew all too well: Smile

-=A/N=-
For the people who don't know the song, here it is (with the video clip):

She was amazing at playing guitar and singing. I came closer to hear it better, but fell through the door. She looked who it was. She placed the guitar away and walked over to me.

"Jeff, what the Hell are you doing here?" She asked, she sounded angry.
"I- uhm, I.. I just-"
"The truth, Jeff." She said as she helped me stand up. "You can sing beautiful Y/N." He whispered.

She stood still, not looking at me. When I tried to step closer she pushed me out of her room. I swear I saw her blush. With the biggest smile on my face I walked back downstairs to tell my new friends what happened.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
SO... I DON'T KNIW ACTUALLY
ARE THEY IN LOVE OR NOT?
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?
ANYWAYS!
I WAS LISTENING TO THAT SONG WHEN I WAS WRITING THAT PART OF THE CHAPTER, AND THOUGHT: 'WHY NOT? EVERYONE LOVES MUSIC!'
SO YEAH LMAO