#20; Tobias

-=POV; Y/N=-

Did he really just say 'I love you' to me? My heart started to melt. He never said that to me, ever. He meant it, he really did. A tear dropped from my face again.

I stood up, angry. Walked to Jeff, took his knife, pushed him against the wall and slammed the knife in the wall next to his head. "What are you doing to me?"

He looked at me, questioning.

"You make me feel all weird inside. How and why?" He chuckled and placed his forehead against mine with his hands on my hips. I felt my face turning red. "Have you never experienced love before?" I shook my head.

He smiled and picked me up, sitting me down on a wooden box that was also in the room with us, Jeff sat just a second ago on it. Now I could look Jeff straight in his beautiful dark blue eyes.

I placed my hand on his cheek, moving my thumb over his cut smile. His arms went around my waist, pressing me against his body, and then he kissed me.

I became so warm inside and my stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. If this is what love feels like, I only want it with Jeff.

After a minute we broke apart for air. I looked him deep in his eyes, and he deeply in mine. Why must he be like this? Why must I love him so fucking much? It's not that I don't like it, I'm just not used to it.

"I love you so much." I heard him say under his breath. I smiled and gave him a kiss, "I love you too."

The door opened and we saw Slenderman, Jane and BEN standing in the doorframe. I quickly got down from the box and stood next to Jeff. "I knew it'd work." Jane said while BEN gave her a 20 dollar bill.

I giggled and walked out of the room, holding Jeff's hand.

I could see him in my future, our future, he'll be my future.

-=time skip; 4 years later (jeez that's a long time skip)=-

It's been 4 years Jeff and I have been together. We're both 21 years old now and I had given birth to our child almost 2 years ago.

"Mommy! What are you doing?" I looked behind me, seeing my son. I smiled and picked him up, sitting him doen on my lap. "Hey little one! What were you doing?"
"Father was asking me what weapon I would use to kill."
"What one did you choose?"
"The hatchets of course!"

Not that long ago we found out that my son was Toby, in a new life. He looked just like him; the same hair, the same eyes, the same scar in his cheek, he sounded just like Toby just younger.

At his birth we decided to call him Tobias Woods, with his father's surname and Toby's first name. I hugged him tightly as I thought about all the good memories Toby and I had made.

"Babe?" I heard Jeff come in. "Yes?"
"Do you think it's time for Tobias to kill his first victim?"
"He's barely 2!"
"I know that's why I'm asking you. When was the first time you killed?"
"I killed my mother at birth."

Jeff stayed silent. "... What? Nevermind, how old were you when you killed your second victim?"
"You'll have to ask father."
"It was you 6th birthday when you killed someone for the first time with your weapon."
"Thanks father."

I looked at Jeff. "Alright, his 6th birthday then, enough time to train. Isn't that right, buddy?"
"Yay!" Tobias said as he jumped up and ran into Jeff's arms.

"Told you you would be a good father."
"Shut up."

I giggled. I was happy to see Jeff so happy. And I was also happy Toby wasn't fully gone, he made it in his new life as Jeff and mine kid. He still had a couple memories.

He even knew how he died; he talked about it happily. Happily because he did it to protect me and Jeff.

-=time skip to Tobias' 6th birthday=-

"Happy birthday, Tobias!" We all sang him happy birthday when he came downstairs. Everyone loved him. He gave us a happy smile.

L.J. picked him up and moved him to the couch so we could eat cake. Today was the special day; Tobias would perform his first murder and we would watch.

Normal people would say we were sick, but hey! We ARE sick.

After the cake we led Tobias to a playground nearby, there we spotted an old man, looking over the little kids. I got a sick feeling of him.

Tobias grinned. "You got a plan, buddy?" Jeff asked. Tobias nodded and came in action.

He walked up to the man. "I'm sorry, sir. But have you seen my mommy?" He asked in an innocent little kid. The man smiled sickening, "Yes I know where she is, would you like me to lead the way?" Tobias nodded. He took the hand of the man and led him in the forest.

"Little boy, this is not the way to your mother."
"I know, sir. This is the way to your end."

And by that he picked up a hatchet he apparently hid in the bushes, swung it at the man's legs. He fell screaming to the ground. Tobias came closer and started chopping in the man until he didn't move or made noises anymore.

We all cheered and clapped. My son's first murder, I was so proud.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
TOBY IS BACKK!! JUST NOT IN THE WAY YOU'D EXPECT LMAO
BUT HE'S HERE! ALIVE AND WELL!

finally.

OKAY, I HAVE BAD NEWS AND GOOD NEWS!
WITH WHAT ONE WOULD I START?

bad news, let's get it over with.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER 😭

you have to be kidding me.

I'M NOT! I'M SORRY! BUT I'LL PROBABLY ADD SOME BONUS CHAPTERS LATER

what about the good news?

I'M GONNA WRITE A "Ticci Toby x reader" AND Y'ALL CAN GO READ IT SOON!

and I'll be there too, if you don't like that, it sounds like a you problem.

HOW KIND!
ANYWAYSSS
WE HAVE 1 LAST THING TO SAY;

G̶̨̢͈̗̞͚̜͕̱͔̯͚͙̳͔͎͎̥̦̥̰̳̺̩̹̎̑̍̔̽̔͂ͅó̴̖̗͈̫̭̻͖̯̬̝͙̱̩͔͇̳̹͉̝͉̱̳̱̞̻̻̮͇̣̈́̈́̇̿͊̾͒̾̓͆̀́́̏̑̍͘̕̕͘̚͘͠͠ͅ ̷̧̡̨̲͍͎̟̱͒̋́̎̓̾͋̆͑̈́̂̅͛̏̇̕͘͠͝͠T̸̛̳̞̣̦̞̻͔͓̬̯̜̞͆̊̀̎́̓͗͋̀́̅́͆͐̿͗̍͊̈́̑̾̕͜͝ͅǫ̴̛͓̮̩͓̹̀̏̅̽̐͌̎̿͂̓̒͒͂͐͐͐̇̓͐̑̅̑̀͆͘͠͝ͅ ̸̞̬͍̟̪͚̆̃̈́̃̀͑́̑͑̇̊́̉̔̈́̀̽̃͌͛̽͛̌̑͝͝͠S̶̨̘̦̙͚̟͕̰̫̣̲̹̭̘̳͓̤̠̫̰̬͎̥͓͒̚͜Lę̵̅̒̓͒̒̆͗̑̾͒͆͗̉́͋͊͐́̀̋̑̋̚͜e̷̡̦̝̮̙̙̬͑̊̏͑͗̌̈́̽̿̔̎̀́̏̐̄̄̓̀̆̚̕͜͝͠p̷̡͍̼̟͙͉̪̳̪̤̃͂̀̃͂̍̀̀̽̃͑̇͜ͅ

But not on the Jeff The Killer way,like for real get some sleep and rest.

Love y'all!!